Give your child the best in nappies with discounts when you use these promo codes for Pampers Nappies.
You wouldn’t buy any products for your child that you didn’t feel totally confident with, especially when it comes to nappies for your bundle of joy. Pampers is one of the most trusted names in nappies, providing high-quality products designed to take care of a very messy job.
Pampers Nappies’ online store lets you select from an extensive online collection of nappies for children of all ages, including the famous Pampers Pull Ups to help your child as they grow. You can also take advantage of discounts with these great promo codes.
Pampers Nappies promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
|Sample packs from Pampers||Get samples packs online to help you select the right nappy/size combination for your child at Pampers Nappies.||
|Pampers Nappies Loyalty Program||Your first purchase automatically starts you on your way to earning loyalty rewards with Pampers Napies.||
|Pampers Nappies - Free shipping with bulk orders of $250+||Get free delivery with bulk order over $250 plus only while shopping at Pampers Nappies||
Show code ZF****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Pampers Nappies promo code?
- Take a look through our featured Pampers promo codes until you find the one that you want to use.
- Visit Pampers’ website to find the nappies you need.
- Once you’ve found an item that you’d like to purchase, click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Repeat this for any other items you would like to buy. When you’re ready to check out, click ‘My Shopping Cart’.
- At the bottom of your cart, you will see the area to enter your promo code. Type it into the box and then click ‘Apply Coupon Code’.
- Your webpage should update and your new, discounted total should be displayed.
- Check your order to ensure that everything is correct and then select ‘Checkout Now’ to proceed to payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Pampers Nappies and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Pampers Nappies
- Established brand. Pampers is a trusted brand with a hard-earned reputation for offering high-quality products.
- Loyalty rewards. When you are a repeat customer with Pampers, you can qualify to join the company’s loyalty program to earn discounts of up to 20% off your orders. You do not need to apply or pay a fee to join, as your first purchase automatically counts towards earning loyalty rewards.
- Online resources. PampersNappies.com.au offers some great resources with tips, guides and information about your baby or toddler’s nappies and health.
- Shipping costs. The company only offers free shipping on orders to select areas of Australia. If you do not live in one of these areas you will have to pay standard freight shipping rates, which can be quite high depending on the size and weight of your order.
Shipping guide for Pampers Nappies
Pampers Nappies constantly updates its website to reflect current items in stock and available to be shipped to you. Most orders are delivered within three to 10 business days, though if the item you select is not in stock when you order it, Pampers will inform you within two working days to either give you a refund, another item or a backorder.
A variety of couriers are used to ship your purchases to you and the company will not provide a refund or offer insurance for any damages acquired during shipping. Some orders qualify for free shipping, as long as they are bulk orders over $250 and will be delivered to addresses only in NSW, Victoria, the ACT and southeast Queensland.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Pampers Nappies
You will not be able to return any used nappies, but Pampers offers an easy returns process for unused products. You’ll need to contact the company within 30 days of your purchase date and submit your name, address and phone number, along with the assigned Return ID you’ll get by calling customer service and the reason for your return.
Refunds can be issued for any products that fall under the 30-day warranty. If you simply change your mind and no longer want the product, a full refund will be issued as long as the product is still under warranty, though a 5% restocking fee will apply. Pampers Nappies will not refund any shipping or postage costs unless you are returning the product because of retailer error.
About Pampers Nappies and its history
Pampers Nappies is dedicated to providing the best nappies for your child, along with resources to help you navigate the often daunting task of providing your child with a comfortable nappy to keep them happy. Operated by CAD Trading Pty Ltd, an Australian company located in Sydney, Pampers Nappies sources all nappies from Europe and its products are only available online or through other exclusive retailers. With a great loyalty program and competitive prices, you can be confident that you are giving your child top-quality nappies to keep them dry and happy.