Get money off fresh and youthful girls’ fashion with these discounts for Pagan Marie Boutique.
Pagan Marie Boutique is a New Zealand-based online clothing store that stocks youthful and fresh fashion and accessories for young women and girls. The designs are on-trend, in-season, and updated weekly. Standout brands include Lipstick, Supa Sunday, Ladakh, Evil Twin, and Afends.
Pagan Marie discount codes and deals for October 2017
|10% off your order||Join Pagan Marie mailing list and get 10% off your order. Join now!||
|Free Shipping to Australia||Get a free shipping to Australia at Pagan Marie.||
|Pagan Marie - Free worldwide shipping on orders $250+||Get free worldwide shipping on orders $250+ at Pagan Marie.||
How do I used my Pagan Marie discount code?
How do I use my Pagan Marie Boutique discount code?
- When you have found the item you would like to buy, click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Hover your mouse over the ‘Cart’ on the top right hand side of the page and click ‘Checkout’.
- Click on the text that says ‘Have a discount code? Click here to enter it.’
- Enter your code in the box that appears and click ‘Apply’.
- Your code has been redeemed. Checkout as normal.
What can I buy from Pagan Marie?
Cosmetics – Pagan Marie stocks an affordable cosmetics range with a focus on bronzing products for that (healthy) summer glow.
Sunglasses – Finish off your new outfit with the ultimate accessory to make any look your own. Supa Sunday sunnies are urban, edgy, and designed with their finger on the fashion pulse.
Dresses – Fresh prints and colours adorn the range of dresses at Pagan Marie, with a wide range of cuts to flatter any and every body.
About Pagan Marie Boutique
Pagan Marie Boutique is a Christchurch based online fashion store for young women and girls. It stocks fresh designs from popular labels and frequently updates its collection to make sure that its customers always are in vogue. The online store has been operating since 2012 and takes pride in its customer service team and the fact that it always has the latest products.
Pagan Marie Review | Pros and Cons
- Weekly new arrivals ensure the collection is always up-to-date.
- All packages are shipped with DHL’s fast, traceable courier service.
- Pagan Marie received the People’s Choice award at the Top Shop award ceremony in Christchurch in 2014.
- Earn points while you shop and receive a Pagan Marie gift voucher for your loyalty.
- No returns are available for change of mind. Only exchanges or a store credit are available if you accidently order the wrong size.
How can I get Pagan Marie free shipping?
All order are shipped using DHL express. Shipping to Australia costs a flat 15NZD. Spend over 150NZD on one order to get your item shipped for free. All orders take around 3 working days to arrive to metropolitan areas. If you live in a rural area, you might need a wait a few more days.
All orders can be tracked through the DHL website, using the tracking number you receive when you place your order.
It’s very important that you provide a telephone number upon purchase. Your order cannot be shipped without this information.
How do I return items to Pagan Marie Boutique?
To return an item, click on the ‘Returns’ tab under the ‘Customer Service’ heading on the Pagan Marie website and enter in your order number to find your purchase. Follow the prompts to fill in the form and lodge your
Items can only be refunded if faulty on arrival. No returns are available for change of mind. If you accidently order the wrong size, you can exchange your item, or receive store credit.
In order to be accepted, items must be unaltered, unwashed, and with their original tags attached.
What forms of payment does Pagan Marie accept?
You can pay at the checkout with:
- American Express