We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
California based clothing retailer PacSun embodies the inimitable laid-back style of a beachside aesthetic. When you think relaxed fit, unkempt hair, and sun-kissed bodies, it’s no wonder the mood fits in so well with the Australian lifestyle. PacSun stocks some of the biggest labels in skate and street fashion such as Vans, Converse, Nike SB, and RVCA.
PacSun promo codes and discounts
What can I buy from PacSun?
- PacSun Jeans - Classic jean brands for men and women from PacSun include Levis, Bullhead Denim, Volcom, and Cheap Monday.
- PacSun Jackets and Outerwear – Guys and girls can choose from a range of the latest styles of jackets and outerwear, to keep them rugged up and cosy in that unique Cali style.
- PacSun Kendall & Kylie wear – Kendall & Kylie is an exclusive-to-PacSun label inspired by the favourite pieces of the Kardashian sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. For that unmistakable ‘it girl’ look.
- PacSun Swimwear – Swimwear is where the beachside aesthetic is at home. For girls: perfect shades and retro prints in cuts to flatter everybody. For guys: Boardshorts in every possible colour and style from Hurley, Vans, and Volcom.
- PacSun Janoski Max – Launched in 2013, the Nike ‘Zoom’ Janoski as a feature of Nikes SB (skateboarding) line, was by any standards, successful. The Janoski Max and the Nike SB line is available in the online store.
- PacSun Been Trill – Been Trill is an urban menswear label designed exclusively for PacSun.
PacSun Review | Pros and Cons
- PacSun stock some of the biggest global labels in street, skate, and surf fashion.
- Orders over $150 dollars will be shipped to your door for free, saving you a lot of money on international delivery.
- You can pay for your order with your regular card, or with PayPal for extra buyer security online.
- You can track your shipment every step of the way with the tracking number sent to you at the time of purchase.
- Your order will be shipped from the US. Delivery can take much longer than from Australian based online retailers.
- If you accidently order the wrong size, you will not be able to exchange your item for a different size. Only refunds are available for international buyers.
What brands does PacSun stock?
- Beats By Dre
- Diamond Supply Co
How can I get PacSun free shipping?
Spend over $150 on one order and you’ll have it shipped for free. Free shipping is only available if you select standard shipping. Standard shipping take 9–20 working days.
Shipping costs, taxes and duties are calculated at checkout in Australian dollars when you shop from Australia.
If you would rather not wait, you can select express shipping. Express packages are shipped with DHL express and take 5–10 working days to arrive. DHL Express shipping is available for an extra charge.
How do I return items to PacSun?
PacSun has a customer satisfaction guarantee. If you need to return an item, you need to ship it back to PacSun within 60 days for a refund. Exchanges are not offered for international customers. Customers will be responsible for any tariffs and customs taxes applied when shipping back to the US.
If you want to make a return, contact PacSun’s customer service team to lodge a request.
What forms of payment does PacSun accept?
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert