Pacific Mortgage Group Line of Credit Home Loan
Opening a line of credit home loan gives you full access to your funding needs, allowing you to purchase what you need for your home or investment when you need it.
Product no longer on the market
This product is no longer available. Information on this page is not up to date and may not reflect accurate product information. You can find PMG's current mortgage offers. here.
|Pros & Cons|
About this loan
Features of the PMG Line of Credit Home Loan
- Loan amount. Borrowers have the opportunity to secure up to $2 million, giving you the opportunity to use funds for expensive purchases such as property.
- Loan-to-Value Ratio (LVR). For a metro loan of up to $1 million you can borrow up to 90% of the value of the property. For smaller loans up to $750,000, you're able to borrow up to 95% LVR.
- Minimum deposit towards the property. To qualify for this line of credit, you should have at least 5% of the value of the property readily available.
- Loan terms. You can opt to have this loan for a period of five to 30 years.
- Repayments. You have the option of making principal and interest payments or interest-only. Borrowers may also choose if the repayments will be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Repayment methods. You can have your repayments debited directly from your account or from your salary.
- Redraw availability. One day after the start of the loan, you are entitled to redraw an unlimited amount of available funds at no cost.
How to apply
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up to $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 80% of the property's value (terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.