Need lights? Use this code to get a discount at Australian lighting online store: Ozlighting.
Ozlighting is an Australian owned and operated store with an easy online shop for all your lighting needs. The product range includes: chandelier lights, led lights, led downlights, pendant lights, fairy lights, bedside lights, and more. Ozlighting ships Australia wide.
Ozlighting coupon codes and discounts
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteBI****
Show code & visit siteAD****
Show code & visit sitePU****
Show code & visit siteHI****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteR2****
What can I buy from Ozlighting?
- Lighting – Ozlighting are professionals when it comes to lighting. You can choose from interior lights such as chandeliers, bedside lights, pendant lights, lamps, wall lights and ceiling lights, and well as garden lights and lights made just for kids.
- Lighting accessories – You can find everything you need to set yourself up and really bring out something special in your lighting choices. Choose from frames, fittings, cords, dimmers, and more in a range of stylish finishes.
- Fans – Keep your spaces cool and ventilated with a range of ceiling and standing fans.
- Globes – Ozlighting offers a number of different globe options from energy saving globes such as LED lights, to fluorescent globes.
- Energy Saving – If keeping your bills under control and taking care of the environment is at the top of your list, Ozlighting has a range of energy savings options including LED lights and downlights, as well as energy efficient fans.
Ozlighting Review | Pros and Cons
- Energy saving options. Energy saving solutions are also available including LED lights, LED downlights and solar powered lights.
- Shipping Australia-wide. Ozlighting offers home delivery to all Australian addresses.
- 30 day returns. All items can be returned within 30 days for a refund on the purchase price or a store credit, including for reason of change of mind.
- Shipping costs apply. The cost of shipping will be calculated depending on your location and the item’s size and weight.
Ozlighting v Beacon Lighting v Ikea v Golights
When it comes to online lighting stores Australians are spoilt for choice. Here is a comparison of some of the best retailers out there:
Ozlighting – Ozlighting has a smaller range of items but ships Australia-wide. They do not offer free shipping. All items come with a 12 month warranty and are eligible for 30 day returns if you change your mind. If you would like to see your lights in-the-flesh before you buy you can visit the Ozlighting showroom located in Alexandria, Sydney.
Golights – Golights is an Australian lighting store. It offers free shipping over $100 to all Australian addresses (excluding NT), which is great if you prefer to pay for your purchase without any extras. A 25% restocking fee applies on all returns. Golights is Australian owned, has a wide product range. Their price points vary from the top-of-the-line (and hard on your wallet) to functional budget options.
Beacon Lighting – Beacon Lighting is another Aussie-owned company. They offer free shipping for all orders of $100 or more. All items may be returned within 30 days if you change your mind and all products come with a 12 month warranty.
Ikea – Ikea is a global interior powerhouse. You may have heard of them. All Ikea products are designed by the in-house team and are available almost everywhere in the world. From the perspective of design, Ikea has the largest range of styles, which is probably to be expected from such a large company. They do not, however, offer a true online shopping experience. You can view the products and catalogues online and make an order, but you will need to pick up your item from your nearest Ikea store or pick-up point.
How does Ozlighting shipping and delivery work?
Ozlighting uses Australia Post or a network of couriers depending on your address and the size of the item. Most deliveries take 5–7 business days. Deliveries to addresses in WA can take longer, between 8–10 business days. In some cases (for example, if your item is highly customised) delivery times could be substantially longer. In that case, Ozlighting will contact you to let you know when to expect your delivery. Shipping costs will depend on your location and the size and weight of the item.
What forms of payment does Ozlighting accept?
- American Express
- Direct transfer
What is the Ozlighting returns policy?
Items can be returned for reason of change of mind within 30 days of delivery. To make a return you will need to get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) by contacting Ozlighting online or over the phone. Products are considered faulty if they arrive damaged or break within 14 days of delivery. Returned items are eligible for a refund or a store credit (valid for 12 months).
Is there a warranty or a guarantee policy?
All products from Ozlighting come with a minimum 12 month warranty. The warranty expires 12 months after the purchase date on your invoice. Most manufacturers require that the products are installed by a qualified electrician, so remember to keep your receipt.