OVO ups the data caps on its largest prepaid mobile plans
New and existing OVO customers can score up to 5GB of extra data for free on the provider's Large and Extra Large plans.
More data is always a good thing. Whether you're catching up on your favourite Netflix show on the train ride to work, flicking through Facebook on your lunch break or rocking out to a blood-pumping playlist on your morning jog, the more GBs you have, the easier it is to stay connected in this always-online world.
OVO gets this. In a considerably consumer-friendly move, the mobile provider is increasing the data caps of two of its prepaid plans at no extra charge. For both new and existing customers, OVO's Large plan scores a bonus 2GB of data, upping its cap from 8GB a month to 10GB a month. OVO's Extra Large plan receives an even bigger boost, jumping from 14GB a month to 19GB a month.
These new data caps take effect from today, Friday 2 February. Best of all, this isn't just a limited-time promotion: the increased caps are simply the new standard going forward.
First-time OVO customers signing up any time from today will automatically enjoy the higher data caps of both the Large and Extra Large plans. Existing OVO customers, meanwhile, will see the increased caps applied to their plans from their next recharge.
Check out OVO's new plans in the table below:
- Litecoin weekly price analysis 18 August: LTC slumps, rebounds and tests resistance
- Zcash readies for Sapling hard fork, releases software upgrade
- Ripple announces “preferred” list of crypto exchanges for xRapid transactions
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 17 August 2018
- Energi Token (ETK) cryptocurrency as a reward for saving the world