OVO Mobile gets in the pool with Water Polo Australia
Exclusive streaming (or is it pooling?) rights to the National Water Polo League head to OVO Mobile.
Australians overwhelmingly love sports, both to play and increasingly to sit and enjoy the spectacle, which is undoubtedly why the rights to sports broadcast rights are such hot properties right now, especially in the mobile space.
OVO Mobile’s latest sports streaming acquisition takes to the pool with the announcement that it’s signed up Water Polo Australia for the next four years, covering major events and tournaments in the lead up to and following the Tokyo Olympics.
As with its other sports streaming offers, which include Audi Sport racing, FIM Superbike World Championships, and Gymnastics Australia, streaming Water Polo is free to access and free from data charges if viewed through the OVO Play app.
- Be your own bank: New SIM swap heist shows where crypto needs to go
- Ripple xRapid could go live “in the next month or so”
- LG 2018 TVs now support Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in Australia
- Indian cryptocurrency exchanges re-introduce fiat via P2P loophole
- Westpac develops blockchain procurement proof of concept