OVO Mobile gets in the pool with Water Polo Australia
Exclusive streaming (or is it pooling?) rights to the National Water Polo League head to OVO Mobile.
Australians overwhelmingly love sports, both to play and increasingly to sit and enjoy the spectacle, which is undoubtedly why the rights to sports broadcast rights are such hot properties right now, especially in the mobile space.
OVO Mobile’s latest sports streaming acquisition takes to the pool with the announcement that it’s signed up Water Polo Australia for the next four years, covering major events and tournaments in the lead up to and following the Tokyo Olympics.
As with its other sports streaming offers, which include Audi Sport racing, FIM Superbike World Championships, and Gymnastics Australia, streaming Water Polo is free to access and free from data charges if viewed through the OVO Play app.
- Finder’s RBA survey: 82% of experts confident the cash rate will hold
- 12 Days of Holiday Offers: Enter the draw for $5,000 cash with SCTI
- Amazon is having another ‘Black Friday’ sale: Save up to 80%
- 12 Days of Holiday Offers: Save on business fuel costs with Shell Card
- NBN launches new uncapped satellite plans: Are they worth it?