Soak in the lush open world of Adelpha in the latest trailer for Outcast – Second Contact
The upcoming adventure-game remake looks stunning.
The much-loved 1999 action-adventure game Outcast will soon be bringing back its rich tale of science versus magic in Outcast – Second Contact, and publisher BigBen Interactive has today shown off the vibrant open world of Adelpha where the game is set.
In a new video, the game's Motozaar region is on full display, showcasing the harsh mountainous landscape you'll need to explore in your quest to save Adelpha from destruction. Other regions are teased, too, with a lush jungle environment and a sandy desert zone making their appearance.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG