OurDeal is an Australian deal-of-the day website. It offers businesses and merchants the chance to advertise their products and services on OurDeal if they offer them at a discounted rate. Members of OurDeal can buy a voucher for the product of their choice through OurDeal to enjoy huge savings – sometimes up to 80% off the regular price.
OurDeal discount codes and coupons
Why won’t my discount voucher work?
If you’re having trouble with your discount code, it could be because the code is not redeemable on the deal you are trying to purchase. Double check the ‘Deal Terms’ on the advertisement.
Remember that you need to be signed into your account in order to use your discount codes, which are exclusive to your account number.
What can I buy from OurDeal?
- OurDeal Escapes | Holiday and Travel Deals: Travel in style and save your bank balance. Our Deal’s Travel section is full of package holidays, luxury getaways and money off hotels, flights, cruises, and more.
- OurDeal Sydney: Whether you’re a Sydneysider or are just visiting, OurDeal is packed with new and fun ways to enjoy everything this city has to offer. Dine at gourmet restaurants, pamper yourself at a beauty salon, or take a cruise on Sydney’s world famous harbour.
- OurDeal Perth: Perth’s location flanked against the Indian Ocean has long made the city sought after, but the explosion of art, culture, and gastronomy in recent years has mirrored the strength of the economy. Get amongst the action of Perth with big discounts on eating, drinking and leisure activities.
- OurDeal Melbourne: The urban delights in Melbourne are no secret but locals and travellers alike can always benefit from new ideas on where to go and what to see, at a price that just adds to the enjoyment.
- OurDeal Gold Coast: Find out why the Gold Coast is still one of Australia’s most popular travel destinations with deals on restaurants, hotels, activities, and more.
OurDeal Review | Pros and Cons
- OurDeal offers a easy way to save substantially on products and services.
- OurDeal is free to join.
- Refer a friend or simply fill out your account information for extra credit.
- Get deals delivered to your inbox everyday.
- No refunds are available if you change your mind.
How do I score a $10 OurDeal credit?
OurDeal will give you $10 credit when you refer a friend. For the credit to become available to you, the friend needs to click on the link sent to them and make a purchase from the page that opens up. The $10 credit will only be generated on purchases made for $49 or more.
What if I can’t get in contact with the business I purchased the voucher for?
If you can’t get into contact with a business, keep trying. Sometimes businesses are inundated with customers after posting such a great deal and can’t get to the phone. If you suspect a more serious issue, let OurDeal know immediately and they will look into it.
How do I buy a deal?
Simply browse through the website on OurDeal and click ‘Buy’. Hint: Select your location from the top menu for tailor-made savings in your place of choice.
How do I use my voucher?
Make sure you read all the information on your voucher before trying to redeem it and remember any special instructions or notes. The ‘Deal Terms’ on the voucher will tell you what to do next. You may need to make a booking or simply arrive with your voucher printed out.
If I purchased a product, is there a shipping fee? How will it delivered to me?
Usually the shipping fee will be included in the price when you buy a product through OurDeal, but not always. Remember to read the Deal Terms before making the purchase to see all the conditions and decide whether the deal is right for you.
What forms of payment does OurDeal accept?
What is the OurDeal cancellations and returns policy?
Choose carefully. OurDeal does not offer refunds for change of mind. If you are unhappy with a service or a product that you purchased through OurDeal, if the item was not as advertised, or if you were unable to redeem your deal as a result of the business stopping trading, you can apply for a credit or refund. You will need to go to OurDeal and fill out the form under ‘Contact Us’.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert