Our roundup of the best travel deals this Click Frenzy™ 2017
10% off 5-star flights, 25% off coach travel and $100 off luxury stays.
All these deals can only mean one thing: Click FrenzyTM has landed.
For those of you not yet across this manic 24-hour shopping blitz, it's a bi-annual event hosted by Global Marketplace where online retailers, including travel booking, experiences and shopping sites like BYOJet and Wild Earth, offer massive discounts so wanderlusting folk like yourself can stop dreaming and start holidaying... for less.
The sale officially kicked off at 7pm, bringing with it hundreds of discounts on fashion, beauty, electronics and homewares, alongside a healthy dose of travel bargains.
While you can find the full list of Click FrenzyTM deals on the official website, the list can honestly be overwhelming. So if you're not sure where to start but are in the market for travel deals, we've pulled out our favourites here for you to jump onto:
- BYOJet: Discounts on all routes flying Thai Airways and China Eastern
- Qatar: 10% off flights
- Fast Cover: 30% off travel insurance
- Hilton Surfers Paradise: 20% off plus bonuses
- Scoopon: $100 off your Sofitel Nusa Dua stay
- Wild Earth: Up to 40% ourdoor and travel gear
- Greyhound Australia: 25% off everything
Searching for more? You can find a full list of travel deals on our Click FrenzyTM travel page.
The sale is on for just 24 hours and ends at 7pm AEST on 17 May, 2017.
- Qantas Points Auction: What are the best deals?
- How to watch Tokyo 2020 men’s and women’s 100 metres finals live
- How to watch Melbourne Storm vs Penrith Panthers NRL live and match preview
- How to watch Newcastle Knights vs Canberra Raiders NRL live and match preview
- 5 tips to start investing in European stocks