OTR Fuel Card Review
Save time and money with fuel discounts and simplified administration with the fuel card designed to suit South Australian businesses.
The On The Run (OTR) fuel card is offered only in South Australia and allows local businesses to enjoy exclusive perks at over 100 BP locations within the state. You can use the OTR fuel card to manage your business’ vehicle needs, whether you have one car or 1,000. OTR has the most extensive coverage of any fuel card in metropolitan Adelaide, which means that cardholders can enjoy more convenience when filling up their business vehicle.
Features and benefits of the OTR fuel card
- Fuel savings. Cardholders can expect fuel discounts which will help save the bottom line of your business.
- Simplified administration. OTR provides you with highly accurate and customised reporting and billing to help simplify your administration surrounding fuel costs.
- Dedicated account manager. OTR pride themselves on being a South Australian company and therefore are aware of the impact a local presence can have on your account. They will assign an account manager to your account who will provide online, face-to-face and phone contact regularly.
- Tax compliant. The OTR fuel card is a tax-compliant way to help your business control the fuel expenses it may incur.
- Variety of payment options. You can pay off your card balance in weekly or monthly instalments.
- Time saving facilities. As BP stations are open 24 hours and have larger sites with high-flow hoses and diesel only lanes, this can help your fleet get back on the road as quickly as possible.
What does the OTR fuel card cost?
You can expect to pay the following fees with this card:
- A standard fee placed on payments by Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
- A monthly fee of $4.04.
- A transaction fee of $0.38 if your card is used at a non-OTR site.
All the fees are outlined in your letter of offer, so please read this carefully before deciding to go with this card.
How to apply for the OTR fuel card
You can apply for this card over the phone or online. Before you do, make sure you have the following information handy:
- Your ABN and business name
- Your personal details, such as your phone number
- A realistic estimate of monthly fuel spend
- The amount of fuel cards you need for your business
Once you have these details ready, an account manager will be in touch by email or your nominated phone number within the next 48 business hours.
On The Road’s fuel card offers South Australian businesses fuel discounts, a dedicated account manager and with 24-hour access to petrol stations, ensuring that they get on the road faster. However, it’s always a good idea to compare fuel card options before deciding if this one is right for your business.Back to top