Use these coupon codes to save while you splurge on luxury leather goods from Oroton. That splurge won’t feel much like a splurge at all.
Oroton sales and promotion codes
Popular Oroton coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|14 Jun 2019||Up to 50% off: End of Season Sale||********|
|4 Oct 2018||2 umbrellas for $40||********|
|4 Oct 2018||50-70% off select items||********|
|5 Jan 2018||FREE delivery on orders over $250||********|
About Oroton Coupon Codes
Oroton is an Australian luxury fashion accessories designer and maker best known for its leather handbags.The wide range of products focuses on relaxed luxury and timeless style and caters to both men and women.
Bestselling products from Oroton
Oroton Review | Pros and Cons
- Product quality. The Oroton product range is made with the best available materials and excellent craftsmanship.
- 3-hour delivery. Oroton offers a 3-hour delivery service to select Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane postcodes for $29.95.
- Live chat available. Need help locating an item or having trouble with your order? The Oroton team is on standby to assist you.
- Sign-up required. Before you can start shopping, you’ll need to create an Oroton account.
- No repair service. Oroton does not offer any repair service or spare parts for its products.
How does Oroton shipping and delivery work?
Oroton offers delivery to Australian addresses for a standard shipping fee of $14.95. International delivery fees for New Zealand and the rest of the world cost a flat $19.95.
Be aware that there are additional delivery charges to resend your items to the correct address if you enter your shipping details incorrectly.
What forms of payment does Oroton accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Oroton returns policy?
In the off-chance that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, Oroton allows you to return your full-priced item within 14 days of receiving it for a refund or exchange.
Items purchased on sale are not available for refunds, but you can visit any Oroton store for exchange or store credit.