Ordoro inventory management
Choose from three pricing tiers for convenient and efficient operations management.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ordoro is a cloud-based inventory management system that helps businesses to monitor and optimise their operations.
In this review, we'll analyse the features and pricing plans offered, so that you can decide if Ordoro is the right for your company.
What is Ordoro?
Ordoro is a software brand that offers inventory and shipping management solutions for small and mid-size companies who are looking to solve a range of challenges regarding their logistics. The easy-to-use platform lets you manage shipping, supply chain operations, customer order fulfilment, and more – all through a single dashboard.
Compared to other inventory software on the market, Ordoro stands out in improving the efficiency of your supply chains, thus providing e-commerce sites and drop-shippers with a great value-for-money option.
What features does Ordoro offer?
These are the features that you can generally expect when you use Ordoro.
- Quality inventory management tools. Track inventory levels, receive real-time and issue purchase orders on-the-go. Additionally, you can sell items across multiple sales channels, create custom descriptions and update quantities of available products.
- Efficient shipping services. Organise your orders with tags, select shipping methods, and print labels in batches with Ordoro. Leveraging its partnership with Pitney Bowes, Ordoro offers its users dropshipping and shipping services. Watch your margins grow with discounted USPS shipping rates as well.
- Excellent customer support. From online chat and emails to client hotlines and educational videos, Ordoro offers a range of useful channels to help you with your queries.
- Intuitive interface. Ordoro's dashboard is simple and easy to navigate, such that you won't have to spend too much of your valuable time onboarding your operations team.
- A range of integrations. Ordoro offers a good range of integrations across all categories. You can expect to plug your sales channels such as Shopify or eBay and integrate your point-of-sale tools like Square into Ordoro. Ordoro further stands out with its wide range of integrations with industry-leading shipping carriers, enabling your e-commerce business to fulfil customer orders like clockwork.
- Built-in analytics. Ordoro helps you track the information you need including sales, profits, and best-selling products. Alternatively, you can always choose to integrate Intuit's Quickbooks software or export the CSV data yourself.
Ordoro inventory pricing plans
Ordoro notably offers an affordable introductory plan at just US$59 per month. However, while it offers competitive value for money, the Express plan comes with significantly inventory management fewer features.
Please note that all figures are stated in US dollars and prices were correct as of 18 September 2020.
Express plan: Starts from US$59 (per month)
- Discounted USPS shipping rates to help you keep costs low
- Barcode scanning for more convenient inventory tracking
- No Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime fees
Pro plan: Starts from US$499 (per month)
- All Express features
- Exclusive dropshipping services
- Kitting, including kit tracking across multiple warehouses
- Other inventory management tools like multiple warehouse tracking, product linking and easy resupplies
Enterprise plan: Custom pricing
- All Pro features
- A dedicated account manager to help you with any queries
- Custom workflows and integrations to make the platform as intuitive to you as possible
- Vendor portals for easy product monitoring and dropshipping workflows
- Supplier management features to help you stay on top of production output
Pros and cons
- Reviews cite top-notch customer service
- Strong range of integrations
- A clean and user-friendly interface
- Limited features with the Express plan
- No demand forecasting features
Compare other inventory management software
While Ordoro offers a range of tools catering to a wide variety of businesses, its software is perhaps best-suited to shipping-heavy clients like e-commerce companies. Additionally, while its Express plan comes with fairly limited features, users stand to enjoy plenty of benefits with Ordoro's higher-tier plans — including kitting, dropshipping and custom workflows.
More guides on Finder
Square vs Shopify
We compare two of the leading merchant services on the market: Square and Shopify.
7 ways your SME can use its $1,200 digital rebate in Victoria
Take advantage of a new digital product or service for your Victoria-based SME – and let the government foot the bill.
Best free password managers for 2021
Protect your online identity and get peace of mind with these free password managers.
Best enterprise password managers for 2021
Enterprise password managers are an essential cybersecurity tool. We compare the top 5 so you don’t have to.
How to start a homewares business
Find out how to turn your passion for homewares into a profitable business.
Square Inventory Management Review
Full review of Square Inventory including costs, features, pros, cons and more.
ABC Inventory Software review
What you need to know about ABC Inventory Software, a free tool designed for distributors on a budget.
Find out why Fishbowl is an inventory management tool that works particularly well for QuickBooks users.
TradeGecko inventory review
TradeGecko offers inventory management solutions that are suited to meet the needs of wholesale businesses and e-commerce companies.
MyLiveChat offers a total of five plans that could meet your needs as your SME grows.
Ask an Expert