Ordoro inventory management
Choose from three pricing tiers for convenient and efficient operations management.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Ordoro is a cloud-based inventory management system that helps businesses to monitor and optimise their operations.
In this review, we'll analyse the features and pricing plans offered, so that you can decide if Ordoro is the right for your company.
What is Ordoro?
Ordoro is a software brand that offers inventory and shipping management solutions for small and mid-size companies who are looking to solve a range of challenges regarding their logistics. The easy-to-use platform lets you manage shipping, supply chain operations, customer order fulfilment, and more – all through a single dashboard.
Compared to other inventory software on the market, Ordoro stands out in improving the efficiency of your supply chains, thus providing e-commerce sites and drop-shippers with a great value-for-money option.
What features does Ordoro offer?
These are the features that you can generally expect when you use Ordoro.
- Quality inventory management tools. Track inventory levels, receive real-time and issue purchase orders on-the-go. Additionally, you can sell items across multiple sales channels, create custom descriptions and update quantities of available products.
- Efficient shipping services. Organise your orders with tags, select shipping methods, and print labels in batches with Ordoro. Leveraging its partnership with Pitney Bowes, Ordoro offers its users dropshipping and shipping services. Watch your margins grow with discounted USPS shipping rates as well.
- Excellent customer support. From online chat and emails to client hotlines and educational videos, Ordoro offers a range of useful channels to help you with your queries.
- Intuitive interface. Ordoro's dashboard is simple and easy to navigate, such that you won't have to spend too much of your valuable time onboarding your operations team.
- A range of integrations. Ordoro offers a good range of integrations across all categories. You can expect to plug your sales channels such as Shopify or eBay and integrate your point-of-sale tools like Square into Ordoro. Ordoro further stands out with its wide range of integrations with industry-leading shipping carriers, enabling your e-commerce business to fulfil customer orders like clockwork.
- Built-in analytics. Ordoro helps you track the information you need including sales, profits, and best-selling products. Alternatively, you can always choose to integrate Intuit's Quickbooks software or export the CSV data yourself.
Ordoro inventory pricing plans
Ordoro notably offers an affordable introductory plan at just US$59 per month. However, while it offers competitive value for money, the Express plan comes with significantly inventory management fewer features.
Please note that all figures are stated in US dollars and prices were correct as of 18 September 2020.
Express plan: Starts from US$59 (per month)
- Discounted USPS shipping rates to help you keep costs low
- Barcode scanning for more convenient inventory tracking
- No Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime fees
Pro plan: Starts from US$499 (per month)
- All Express features
- Exclusive dropshipping services
- Kitting, including kit tracking across multiple warehouses
- Other inventory management tools like multiple warehouse tracking, product linking and easy resupplies
Enterprise plan: Custom pricing
- All Pro features
- A dedicated account manager to help you with any queries
- Custom workflows and integrations to make the platform as intuitive to you as possible
- Vendor portals for easy product monitoring and dropshipping workflows
- Supplier management features to help you stay on top of production output
Pros and cons
- Reviews cite top-notch customer service
- Strong range of integrations
- A clean and user-friendly interface
- Limited features with the Express plan
- No demand forecasting features
Compare other inventory management software
While Ordoro offers a range of tools catering to a wide variety of businesses, its software is perhaps best-suited to shipping-heavy clients like e-commerce companies. Additionally, while its Express plan comes with fairly limited features, users stand to enjoy plenty of benefits with Ordoro's higher-tier plans — including kitting, dropshipping and custom workflows.
More guides on Finder
Oppo Watch review
Despite its obvious copying of Apple's Watch design, Oppo's Watch delivers the goods if you're keen on an Android Wear watch to cover the smartphone basics in a stylish way.
Sites like Redbubble for print-on-demand services
If you're looking to buy or sell customised products, we've rounded up a list of sites similar to Redbubble.
Business In:Brief with John Fargher (AgriWebb)
Learn more about John Fargher, co-founder of the world's leading software platform for agricultural management.
Razer BlackWidow V3 Tenkeyless gaming keyboard review
The Razer BlackWidow V3 Tenkeyless offers reliable and responsive performance in a small and sturdy package.
Diners Club Personal Card
Diners Club offers a competitive rewards program, travel and shopping perks and can be used at businesses including Coles, Woolworths and Target.
Find out if OnPay could be the right payroll platform for your company.
We take a closer look at the features and pricing of payroll platform Gusto — is it the right choice for your business?
Is SurePayroll the right online payroll provider for your business? Check out our review to find out more.
Pure Chat review
Learn about Pure Chat's two main live chat solutions and find out how they can be tailored to meet the needs of SMEs.
ABC Inventory Software review
What you need to know about ABC Inventory Software, a free tool designed for distributors on a budget.
Ask an Expert