Take advantage for a low interest rate of 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 9 months and 55 interest-free days.
The Orange Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of low interest rate credit cards here.
Orange Credit Union’s Low Rate Mastercard provides balance transfers at competitive interest rate of for 9 months.
This card is currently available with a discounted annual fee of $49. Additional features like a generous maximum credit limit, 55 interest-free days, purchase cover insurance and guaranteed pricing scheme make this credit card a beneficial option. This card has a minimum income criteria of $25,000 p.a.
Orange Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard review
This card can be useful for applicants who would like to minimise interest they're currently paying on other cards. By using the balance transfer feature and the low interest rate of 0% p.a. or 9 months, applicants can get breathing space from the high interest rates on some other cards. They can use this time to eliminate the debt or lower it to a manageable level. This card also provides 55 interest-free days which should keep the interest charges to a minimum.
Benefits of Orange Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard
- Low interest rate on balance transfers. By using the balance transfer feature, applicants can take advantage of the low interest rate of 0% p.a. for 9 months.
- Low annual fee. Low annual fees helps to rein in the maintenance costs. Currently the card is available at a discounted annual fee of $49.
- Interest-free days. The interest costs can be further reduced by using 55 interest-free days provided on the card.
Orange Credit Union Low Rate Mastercard features
This card has some features which add to its appeal. They are:
- Generous maximum credit limit. The card has a maximum credit limit of $15,000 at the initial point of approval. Over time this limit can be further increased.
- Purchase cover insurance. This insurance provides cover against any theft, loss or accidental damage over a wide range of personal goods purchased anywhere in the world.
- Guaranteed pricing scheme. This is a useful feature in today’s market where different prices are quoted for the same product. It protects the consumer in case they purchase an item which is available at an alternative place at a lower price.