Optus sings a song of Spotify Premium
Free 3 month Spotify Premium subscriptions for qualifying customers.
There was a time when mobile phone and broadband providers simply offered their respective products. You paid for a mobile or broadband connection, and that’s what you got. At the budget end of the market those kinds of products do still exist, but with higher-priced plans, the points of difference are fast becoming all the extras they can provide.
At Spotify Premium’s usual pricing of $11.99 per month that’s a potential saving of $35.97. Optus’ fine print does note that it’s technically a promotional offer for new Spotify Premium users only. If you’ve already had a trial of Spotify Premium you won’t qualify for the deal.
As with most trial offers, you’ve got to sign up with a credit card, and you’ll be charged by Spotify at the end of your 3 month period if you don’t cancel before then.
Optus’ Spotify Premium offer will be available from today until 31 May 2017.
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy Note 8 or Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Save hundreds on TVs, Blu-ray players and sound systems with Sony’s 12 Days of Christmas sale
- This is apparently the busiest weekend for Christmas shopping – is your business ready?
- Childcare still the main reason holding women back from employment
- Kogan Mobile expands data inclusions: 23GB for $50