Optus’ new mobile plans have 100GB of data
Premium My Plan Plus tier stacks on the data provisions.
Optus’ latest revision to its My Plan Plus contract pricing has seen the carrier announce a new top tier plan. The Premium My Plan Plus tier will cost $160 per month not including handset repayments, but for that price you’ll get unlimited standard national calls and texts plus 100GB of data to use every month. For international use, the plan also includes 1.5GB of roaming data and unlimited call and text inclusions to selected countries.
Over the life of the plan (excluding handset) that has a minimum total cost of $3840. Optus is including the new Premium My Plan Plus deal in its 30 day trial deal, where you can cancel within 30 days without penalty.
As with other Optus contract plans, standard definition use of Netflix and Stan won’t count towards your data cap. If you do manage to exceed it, additional data usage will ring up at a flat $10/GB.
If $160 per month is too rich for your tastes, Optus has also unveiled a new tier of My Plan Plus that costs $130 per month. It replaces the older $120 My Plan Plus tier, and comes with unlimited standard national calls and texts and 30GB per month, as well as 1GB of roaming data and 750 calling minutes to selected countries. The new plans are available on either Optus’ consumer or business plan tiers.
Here's how Optus' new plan pricing works across a range of popular iPhone and Android models:
- Pour yourself a drink this Sunday with 10% off liquor at eBay
- Canelo Alvarez vs Avni Yildirim boxing world title fight: Start time and how to watch live in Australia
- New Zealand vs Australia T20 cricket series: Fixtures and how to watch live and free in Australia
- Get back-to-office ready with $550 off the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop at eBay
- How to watch 2021 Charity Shield: South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St. George Illawarra Dragons live and free
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals