Optus Mobile has a lot going for it including a sturdy network, flexible plans and some great perks.
How to use an Optus Mobile coupon code
- Head to the Optus website.
- Click on "Mobile".
- Browse plans (phone, SIM-only, prepaid) until you find one that best suits your needs.
- Once you've settled on a plan, click "Select".
- Customise your plan by adding options such as Optus Sport and international calling.
- Once that’s done, click "Next", then "Buy Now".
- In the next screen, review your order details and choose whether you want a new number or would like to keep your existing one. Scroll down to the "Promo Code" field, enter your code, and click on "Apply Code".
- Check the required box if you agree with the Terms and Conditions and proceed to Checkout.
- Follow the last steps of the sign-up process to finalise your order.
Whether you’re looking for a phone plan, SIM-only plan or prepaid option, Optus has you covered. It offers a variety of plans for all needs and budgets, including some great bonuses. Depending on the plan you choose, you can enjoy data-free streaming from music services and video platforms such as Netflix and Stan. You can also get free access to Optus Sport, an app that allows you to stream every game of the Premier League and the 2018 FIFA World Cup Live.
When it comes to handsets there is a wide range to choose from, including the latest releases. Repayments will vary depending on the model you choose. All plans are unlimited, with data allowances from 2GB to a whopping 100GB.
SIM-only plans are available on a contract or month-to-month basis, with unlimited talk, text and data ranging from 1.5GB to 50GB. As for prepaid plans, the world is your oyster. You can select from various expiry periods and inclusions and customise a plan that is truly your own.
If you don't find the deal you're looking for, browse Optus Mobile’s everyday deals below.
Compare all mobile providers
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- Optus Sports fails FIFA World Cup fans: Here are your streaming alternatives
- Telstra’s new 2Gbps 4G network: What you need to know
- Telstra adds billing integration for hayu customers
- Vodafone’s offering 25GB of prepaid data for just $20
- You can get 15GB of data for just $1 right now with Catch Connect