Pick up an iPhone X through Optus with plans that include up to 200GB.
The iPhone X launched with a swell of excitement and demand in early November 2017, with Australia's four main carriers competing with fairly generous offers to try and sign up customers with one of the most expensive phones ever sold in Australia.
Optus launched its iPhone X plans with a heavy focus on the network's entertainment expertise, with unmetered music streaming from Spotify, Google Play Music and iHeartRadio coming as standard with all of Optus's iPhone X plans, alongside unmetered Netflix, Stan, ABC iview and National Geographic.
Should you buy the iPhone X?
The iPhone X is the best iPhone Apple has produced to date, and the most radical reinvention of the platform in years, but it's not the iPhone most people should buy. Read more…
Fans of the English Premier League will be happy to know you will also get a bundled subscription to Optus Sport with all iPhone X plans.
University students are eligible for a 10% discount off their plan fees every month as well, while anybody looking to take advantage of the number share functionality of the Apple Watch 3 can also bundle the wearable with their plan.
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Optus will launch its 5G network in early 2019
- Optus lines up mobile data-free streaming for tennis, Winter Olympics and Commonwealth Games
- Telstra vs Optus vs Vodafone: Which Australian network gives you the most consistent speeds?
- Optus will let you check your mobile balance with Google Assistant