Optus iPhone 6s and 6s Plus plan prices
Want to buy your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on an Optus contract? Here's what you'll pay across every 24-month plan.
The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus become available for preorder on September 12 2015 at 5:01pm AEST. Every My Plan Plus plan includes unlimited calls and texts to standard Australian numbers. For more details on the inclusions for My Plan Plus, check out our overview.
While you can buy either model on any My Plan Plus contract, you'll pay a high handset charge on the cheaper plans. There's no point buying a 16GB iPhone 6s on the newly-introduced $135 plan, since you'll pay the same for the 64GB model. You can score the 6s for no extra charge on the higher-rate plans, but there's a charge for every model of the 6S Plus.
The $80 and $135 plans include bonus data; Optus says this will be available for customers who sign up for a contract before 4 January 2016.
- ALSO READ: Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Australia pricing and release date
- ALSO READ: Apple's iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are actually cheaper in Australia
- ALSO READ: What's the difference between the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6?
- ALSO READ: The cheapest iPhone in Australia is now $200 more expensive
- ALSO READ: Apple Australia just made every iPad you want more expensive
- ALSO READ: Apple iPhone 6s: Why no eSIM?