Optus Black Friday phone sale: $400 off S21, Pixel 6 and more
Snag one of the popular devices from 2021 as an early Christmas gift to yourself.
Optus is gunning for points this Black Friday by slashing prices of a couple of Samsung Galaxy S21 models, the iPhone 12 mini and the Google Pixel 6.
How much will you save from Optus's Black Friday phone sale?
You can save up to $400 on the RRP across 4 different handsets from Optus, all with 5G capabilities.
- $400 off Samsung S21 Ultra
- $300 off iPhone 12 mini
- $250 off Samsung S21 5G
- $150 off Google Pixel 6
The amount you pay will depend on your repayment period and the Optus mobile plan you choose.
We've based our breakdown for each phone below on a 36-month repayment period on Optus's $45 month-to-month mobile plan which comes with 20GB of data each month.
Keep in mind that the minimum total cost includes the RRP of the phone, 1 month of the device discount and 1 month of the $45 month-to-month SIM plan.
The sale ends on 12 December, but keep in mind that devices tend to sell out quickly. If you're after a specific handset, colour and storage capacity, you may want to get in fast.
Samsung S21 Ultra 5G
The biggest saving of the lot, you can get the S21 Ultra 128GB from:
- $85.24 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $1,882.85
iPhone 12 mini
The only Apple device being discounted from Optus's Black Friday, the iPhone 12 mini 64GB starts from:
- $64.40 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $1,035.31
Samsung S21 5G
The flagship Samsung phone is also on sale this Black Friday. Prices for the 128GB device start from:
- $72.72 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $1,286.54
Google Pixel 6
One of the newest phones to be unveiled, the Pixel 6 is also available from Optus for Black Friday. It will cost you at least:
- $68.56 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $1,039.47
These phones are available when adding to an Optus mobile plan, which includes:
- Optus 5G network access, which is available in selected areas excluding NT and Tasmania (see Optus website for coverage).
- Endless data with no excess data charges (speed slowed down to a maximum of 1.5Mbps when you hit your limit).
- OptusPay which lets you pay off your phone over time, interest free (T&Cs apply).
- Optus Sport with OS Fitness subscription, which costs RRP $14.99 a month.
- Unlimited standard national calls + text (T&Cs apply).
All in all, if you'd like access to the Optus network and don't want to buy a phone outright, these deals are worth considering. Just remember to get in before 12 December.
Check out Optus's Black Friday Internet deals to save $120 on your NBN plan and more.