Optomo specialises in health and fitness products that are usually not available at your typical pharmacy. Grab yours today and some discounts, too.
Optomo promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2019
Popular Optomo coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|8 Sep 2016||Optomo - Free Shipping||RMN****|
|8 Sep 2016||Optomo - 10% Off||RMN****|
|8 Mar 2014||Optomo - Free Delivery||gre****|
|8 Sep 2016||Optomo - Clearance Sale||********|
|8 Sep 2016||Optomo - 15% Off Compression Garments + Free Shipping||********|
How do I use my Optomo promo code?
Whenever you shop from Optomo, you are required to enter a coupon code or a promo code in order to benefit from discounts. However, it is necessary to apply a coupon code in order to verify whether it is active.
- Click the product that you wish you purchase from Optomo’s online store.
- You will be directed to a page where you can see the details of your selected product. Select the size from the ‘Size drop down list’ as shown in the picture below and proceed to checkout by clicking ‘add to cart’.
- A box will appear asking you if you want to view your cart or continue shopping. If you have finished shopping, click ‘view my cart’.
- A new page will open where you can see the quantity, price and complete description of a product. You need to enter a coupon or promo code in the field as shown in the picture below. Once your promo code is validated, you can continue to checkout after confirming all the details.
- Click ‘checkout’ as shown in the picture above and you will directed to a page where you need to fill in your personal details and select the payment method in order to finalise your order.
About Optomo Coupon Codes
Optomo is one of Australia's outstanding retailers and are providing first aid equipments, sports medicine, health medicine, fitness medicine and rehabilitation products. They are based in Brisbane and are a supplier of a wide range of products that you cannot usually find in sports or chemist stores.
They have a wide range of products available at their online store including compression garments, foam rollers, heart rate monitors, protection gear, buoyancy belts, general fitness and exercise tools, resistance gear, aqua fitness systems and resistance barbells. They also offer first aid products, such as drug testing equipments, defibrillators, oxygen systems, refill packs, first aid modules, recreation kits and workplace kits.
Why shop at Optomo?
- Membership available. If you are running a business in sports, fitness or health care industry, you can apply for a membership of Optomo Pro club to get wholesale discounts from their entire range of products.
- 12 month warranty. Optomo offers a 12 month warranty on their product. All of their products have guarantees that cannot be ignored under the Australian Consumer law. You can repair or replace your products if they fail to meet the acceptable quality standard.
- Secure shopping. Whenever you shop from Optomo’s online shop, all your personal information is kept safe and secure. They use SSL technology to safeguard the customer’s financial information as well as personal data. Therefore, you do not need to worry about anything when you are shopping from Optomo’s online store because your information will be fully encrypted.
Shipping guide for Optomo
All orders are shipped via Australia Post eParcel system and customers can track these orders throughout the delivery process. If you do not receive an automatic email about your order tracking detail, you can contact them and they will send you the required information. If you are not available at the specified delivery address, your package is delivered to the nearest post office and a note is left in your letter box. They also ship products to your PO Box addresses.
The standard shipment charges are $9.90 for regular courier anywhere in Australia but a delivery cost will be $11.00 if you order large items, such as massage tables. However, you are required to pay extra freight charges if your order is bulky or is supposed to be delivered to a remote location.
If you want to receive a product overnight, you need to place an order before 1pm AEST and the cost of overnight delivery will be $15.00 (more cost will be charged for heavy items). Free delivery is offered if you purchase items worth $99.00 or more but this option is only available in Australia.
Following is the estimated delivery period for certain locations;
|2-3 days||ACT||2-3 days||QLD Country|
|4-5 days||SA Country||3-4 days||NSW Country|
|5-7 days||TAS||1-2 days||QLD Metro|
|5-7 days||NT||2-3 days||NSW Metro|
|7-10 days||WA Country||3-4 days||VIC Metro|
|5-7 days||WA Metro||4-5 days||VIC Country|
|3-4 days||SA Metro|
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Optomo
You can return the products, ask for an exchange or repair and claim a refund if an item has a fault that you could not see when you purchased an item and if you received incorrect items. You can also return the products if it does not match the sample product that was shown to you when you purchased a product or if it does not perform as it was supposed to.
However, you should return the product in its original condition along with the proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice. The defective product will either be replaced or repaired and if it cannot be done, you will be given a full refund. Optomo has a right to charge you a 20% restocking fee if the product is returned without the original box or if there is a sign of use.
If you wish to return a product, Optomo will pay for the freight charges and where applicable, also for resupply of the products. However, you cannot claim a refund if you change your mind, choose an incorrect size or colour, cause a defect in a product, knew about a particular fault before purchasing, or find the same item at a lower rate elsewhere.
About Optomo and its history
Optomo has been offering first aid and fitness products to its customers and has a goal to keep their customers at ease by providing an easy shopping experience for wellbeing, health and fitness products. Their clients are wide range from government departments, physiotherapists, multinational mining firms and home consumers.
You may also be eligible to receive a rebate from your health fund if you show an invoice with the detail of a product but it is dependent on the product you order, your health fund and the level of coverage you are entitled to receive. They also have pain relief products like creams, gels, pillows and cushions, TENS machines and other physiotherapy equipments to help you take care of your body with new and innovative first aid products.