Oppo R9s Plus now available in Australia
Oppo’s bigger R9s Plus model is now available for both outright purchase and on contract through Woolworths Mobile.
It doesn’t seem like that long ago that we were looking over the Oppo R9s, a phone that Oppo announced alongside the larger Oppo R9s Plus. Today it has announced the availability of the larger R9s model in Australia with an RRP of $698, $100 more than the smaller R9s.
The R9s Plus is, like its smaller sibling, an Android 6.0.1 phone with Oppo’s own "ColorOS" overlay that rather radically redesigns the standard Android look and feel. It runs off a Snapdragon 653 SoC with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard memory. On the camera front, it sports 16MP sensors front and back, with optical image stabilisation built into the rear sensor. The battery is a 4,000mAh pack, and the 6 inch display is Full HD (1080p) resolution.
If you’re keen on the Oppo R9s but you don’t want to cover the full costs upfront, it’s also available on a range of plans through Woolworths Mobile and TeleChoice over 24 or 36 month terms.
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone