We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
oo.com.au is an Australian website that offers over 30,000 products to customers. This website has taken some steps to realise its success in not only offering great service to customers, but also products that are of a high quality. They offer a wide range of products, making it a one-stop shop for all your online shopping needs.
Among the products offered you’ll find tools, electronics, baby toys, sunglasses and computer accessories. There is no need to queue at the shops when you can just browse what you want and the time you need it.
oo.com.au coupon codes and discount vouchers - June 2021
How do I use my oo.com.au coupon code?
- Look through the coupon codes available above and click on one you want to use.
- Copy the code. You will then be redirected to oo.com.au.
- Browse through the available products and select any you want to purchase.
- Click through to your shopping cart to review your order.
- Enter your delivery details and email address.
- You will need to enter your promo code when you select your preferred payment method.
- Finalise your payment details and submit your order.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from oo.com.au and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of oo.com.au
- Security. You can rest easy in the knowledge that your payments will be secure, as oo.com.au offer a range of secure payment methods include PayPal, BPAY, V.me by Visa and Direct Deposit.
- Wide range of products available. You can find a suite of products available on the site, including toys, beauty products, accessories, electronics etc.
- Free delivery. oo.com.au offers free delivery on a select range of items which you can browse through, helping you to save on products including fitness equipment.
- Shipping costs. If you don’t find a product from the ‘free delivery’ product category, you’ll have to pay for the delivery of your items. This can add considerably to the cost of your order and take away some of the value of the products.
Shipping guide for oo.com.au
Once you place your order, goods will be delivered to you within one to ten working days. oo.com.au use Toll Couriers to deliver goods to their customers. This delivery agent is registered and delivers the goods according to the delivery address given during ordering.
Shipping is charged on a weighted scale at oo.com.au. This means that when you buy more than one item, each subsequent item will cost less than the first. Once you’ve ordered one item, the remaining parcels are only charged for the additional weight they represent, or as per a ¼ discount for a flat rate parcel.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for oo.com.au
If a product is received in bad condition it can be returned for replacement, or a refund can be made within 30 working days after purchase. For this, you should provide all purchase details and the reason as to why you wish to return the product. The product should not have been used when you return it. Keep in mind that you’ll be accountable for the shipping costs when returning the product.
About oo.com.au and its history
The website started offering their range of discounted products from early 2002 to mid 2004. Since then, the website has grown dramatically, with 100 new products being added each week. oo.com.au continues giving high quality service to customers as well as staying dedicated to their discounted product offerings.
Currently, oo.com.au has more than 30,000 product brands at affordable prices. Their main aim is to make your shopping experience easier and ensure you get what you want. You will get quality products at oo.com.au, and you will also enjoy savings of up to 80% off retail prices in their seven department store categories.
More guides on Finder
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight, Jetstar has you covered.
Why is the Woolworths (WOW) share price slipping?
Shares in the supermarket giant have steadily risen and are up 9% in the last 6 months.
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
Roll up your sleeves because COVID-19 vaccine incentives are on their way.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Prime Day deals include: 50% off Oodie winter hoodies, 45% off Bose 700 headphones, cheap TEAC 4K UHD smart TVs.
Best Australian EOFY sales 2021: Dyson, eBay + heaps more
Score big this end of financial year with 85% off homewares, 80% off fashion and 60% off tech.
Madison Beer and Vanessa Hudgens launch skincare brand Know Beauty
Know Beauty includes cleansers, moisturisers and serums rooted in DNA personalisation. Here's how you can get your hands on it.
Ask an Expert