OnSport strives to cater to the needs of both sport loving men and women. Grab your sporting gear today with some exclusive discounts.
OnSport is one of Australia’s online sports stores. They are determined to provide every Australian a unique online shopping experience and offer a huge variety of authentic, genuine and top quality sportswear for men and women at very competitive prices.
The range at OnSport includes swimwear, activewear, sports leisure apparel, fitness apparel, running shoes, supporter gear, sports compression, accessories, exercise equipments and a lot more.
OnSport promo code and discount voucher for December 2016
Show code & visit site5D****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my OnSport promo code?
How do I use my OnSport promo code?
You are required to apply a promotional code when you shop from OnSport’s online store in order to take advantage of the discounts applicable on your purchase. However, you can only use one promotional code for the order that you place and are not allowed to use multiple promo codes within the same transaction or order.
- Click an item you want to purchase from the list of items available on their website.
- It will take you to a page where you can see the detailed information about a selected product.
- You need to select the size from a range of available sizes. Once you select the size, a small box will appear prompting you that the item has been added to your cart. It can also be seen in the picture below.
- If you want to continue shopping, simply click ‘add to cart’ but if you want to proceed to checkout, click ‘checkout now’ button in the small box as shown in the picture above.
- It will direct you to a page where you can see the item description and the method of payment you want to use. Moreover, you need to enter a promo code into the promotional code field in order to use the discount.
- Once the code is validated, you can see the discount you received in the payment summary and can continue to checkout to place your order successfully with OnSport.
Pros and cons of OnSport
- Earn Velocity frequent flyer points. They have established a partnership with the Velocity Frequent Flyer program of Virgin Australia. You can earn at least 2 velocity point against each dollar spent on their website.
- Guarantee. OnSport is very keen to provide a 100% satisfaction to their customers when it comes to the quality of a product and therefore, they offer free returns if you purchase an item worth $75 or more, with money back guarantee.
- Secure shopping. Personal details of every customer, who shop at their online store, are kept confidential. OnSport is very cautious about protecting your information and therefore, uses a standard encryption technology, known as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encodes your personal information when you place an order online.
- Visa protection. They also provide you coverage by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, which means that you will not be liable for any loss in case a fraudulent transaction is made using your debit card or Visa card. Therefore, you can securely continue your shopping by using a visa card at an OnSport online store.
- No loyalty club. OnSport does not offer any loyalty program but it gives you a unique shopping experience by accepting velocity points to purchase an item on their online store.
Shipping guide for OnSport
OnSport have formed a partnership with Australia Post; if you place an order above $75, OnSport offers a fast and free delivery at your doorstep. Your order is usually dispatched within 1 to 3 business days after you place an order with OnSport. However, it takes about 3 to 6 business days for all the orders to be delivered within Australia.
The delivery time will be substantially longer than the expected time frame as mentioned above, for remote areas of Australia due to limited delivery services in those areas. OnSport delivers orders in remote areas through domestic eParcel instead of delivering it via express post.
For orders under $75, a delivery cost of $9 will be charged to any order within Australia. OnSport also advise its customers about the delivery options and related costs if there is an exception to standard rates for products that are heavy and ordered in bulk. OnSport only ship internationally to New Zealand.
However, delivery time for the following brands will be 2 to 4 additional business days; ISC, the Fitness Generation, Reebok Fitness, Canterbury, KooGa, Infiniti Fitness, Adidas Fitness and classic sportswear (NSW State of Origin, Retro / Heritage Jerseys).
Refunds, exchanges and returns for OnSport items
You can return the items purchased from OnSport within 21 days from the date you place your order online. It is a very reasonable time frame to return a product as compared to the time frame given by other retailers in the market. You can return a product to OnSport if it does not fit you properly or if you change your mind but the product should be returned in its original packaging and in its original condition to meet the criteria of a returned product. Moreover, the product you return was previously received by you at your delivery address and original stickers and labels should be attached to it.
A free return policy for orders above $75 can only be used once. There are no multiple free returns. You can return the item multiple times according to returns policy but the cost of multiple returns or re-sending will be your responsibility.
If you wish to exchange the product for a different style or size, you will be responsible to bear the cost of shipping the returned product. If a substitute product is of higher price, you are required to pay the difference and if a substitute product is of lower price than the original purchase, you will be given the partial refund for exchanging a product.
The refund you are eligible to receive is the advertised price of a product at the time of the original transaction, reduced by any discount applied to the purchase. Refunds are processed within 10 days from the date when the returned goods are received by OnSport.
If you claim that the product is damaged, OnSport will refund you or will send you the replacement without charging you any shipping costs after inspecting the product for default or damage. However, if no damage is found, you are responsible to pay for the returns.