finder.com.au is an established and well respected company that is looking for an online strategic marketing intern. Working in our Sydney CBD York Street office, you will gain exposure in working with some high profile consumer advocate websites.
This role will be in internet marketing area, assisting the product manager and director with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You'll design effective website templates and email campaigns.
- You'll review websites and help better our online marketing strategies.
- You'll optimise websites for search engines.
- Conduct link building strategies
- Merchandising to improve website usability
- Some html web coding
This position has flexible work times, 2-3 days per week during uni semester and the ability to work full time while on uni break.
This is an unpaid internship position which is ideally suited for an undergraduate student, studying any related business or eCommerce degree.
Ideally you will need to have:
- some exposure to online marketing
- search engine optimisation
- some writing and web development skills
- determination and eagerness to learn is key
Ongoing training and improvement of these skills will be facilitated at finder.com.au.
finder.com.au is like family
We like to keep our team happy and healthy, so we support them in any way we can. Working at finder.com.au, you'll be a part of this close knit team and you'll enjoy our group game nights, a full stocked fridge with coke, Red Bull, Up & Go and more, plus an energetic, young vibe.
For more information, or to apply, send us an email.
If you do want to apply, attach your CV along with a one page cover letter outlining any projects you've worked on in the past that you're particularly proud of and a short statement why you'd like to work at finder.com.au.