Finding the perfect rose flower assortment to express your deep felt emotions and mark special occasions has been made easier with our guide and tips.
When you start choosing the rose arrangement you need, you might find yourself confused as to which assortment will suit you best. This guide should help you with your search and give you some tips on how to choose the best assortment of roses.
Best Roses Online
Single White Rose Gift Set from Clare Florist
Simple yet romantic and stylish, this white rose comes with a matching gypsophila, and the order includes a chic glass vase and a box of chocolates.View details
Paris Pink Roses from Flowers for Everyone
An assortment of pale pink roses that are arranged with some foliage to give contrast to their beautiful colour.View details
Pink Peach Bouquet from fineflora
You won't be able to resist this sweet bouquet of flowers. This bouquet includes roses, gerberas, carnations, chrysanthemums, eucalyptus and salal.View details
12 Long Stemmed Red Roses from Flowers for Everyone
Say it with style. These long-stemmed roses will be sure to have your beauty blushing at the gesture.View details
Elegant Rose Bouquet from Sun Flower Gallery
This arrangement of twelve red roses with lemon leaves is wrapped with a clear plastic paper and tied with Raffia.View details
Discounts and savings for Roses
Best assortment of roses
Meaning of the rose. Every colour and number of rose flowers has a different meaning. It is crucial to have an idea of the hidden meaning each rose carries in order to make your gift more meaningful.
Budget. Do not go overboard in purchasing the most expensive bouquet of roses. Make a mental note of an acceptable range of how much you are willing to spend and shop for the best rose assortment with that in mind.
Favourite colour. Always consider the recipient’s favourite colour as it can easily narrow down your search. If the person likes pink, then a bouquet of pink roses is more delightful to gift to them.
Best rose assortment for every occasion
Choosing the perfect rose assortment for a specific occasion can turn into quite a task as there are so much bouquets to choose from. Trying to decide on the colour, number and arrangement of roses that will suit the specific occasion can be overwhelming. But with this guide, we hope to make things a little easier.
- Valentine’s Day. This is a day set aside for love and red roses will be perfect for the day. You can decide to go with a whole bouquet of red roses or something simpler like a single red rose. You can be sure that that special person will get the message and will love this gift.
- Mother’s Day. There is nothing so pure as a mother’s love. This day can be marked with a bouquet of white roses to symbolise pure love. You can also choose an assortment of different types of flowers.
- Anniversary. This is a celebration of love between you and your spouse and can be expressed using red roses. You can also choose an assortment of pink and red roses to express that you will always love your better half.
- Get well. Spread some love and happiness to someone who may not be feeling very well with a colourful assortment of roses. Yellow roses can be perfect for this occasion as they are a sign of warmth and joy.
A guide to the colours and meanings of roses
You can express various messages based on a rose’s colour and the number of roses used in an arrangement. Consequently, it is very important to know the various meanings of this flower so as to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Red roses signifies love, respect, desire and courage. A red rose exchanged within marriage is a sign of marital bliss that is passionate and full of love.
- Pink roses symbolise grace and perfect happiness and are a simple way of saying that someone is lovely. Dark pink roses are a sign of gratitude while pale pink roses show admiration, grace and joy. Pink roses are also used to express pure love.
- White roses show charm, wisdom, reverence, innocence and purity.
- Yellow roses speak of joy, gladness and friendship. The colour yellow is seen as a sign of happiness and can be used to spread joy, making yellow roses perfect as a get well soon hamper.
- Orange roses show desire and passion.
- Peach roses are a sign of sincere gratitude.
- Blue roses signify mystery and can also be a sign of love at first sight.
- Black roses can be used to symbolise death and hatred but are also used to show rebirth and regeneration.
- A pink and white rose together is a simple way of saying you sincerely love someone and promise that you will always love them.
- A yellow and red rose combination expresses congratulations on an achievement.
- A white and red rose together can be used to say that you are inseparable.
- One red rose or a single pink rose is an expression of love.
- Two roses are a sign of commitment and are used to signify engagement.
- Three roses say I love you.
- Five roses are a symbol of taking love to the next level.
- Seven roses speak of total infatuation.
- Nine roses are a sign of long-lasting love.
- Ten roses are a sign of perfect love.
- Fifteen roses are used to express sincere apology.
- Twenty-five roses are congratulatory.
- A bouquet of roses in full bloom simply express gratitude for her love and 999 roses mean an expression of endless love. One hundred and eight long-stemmed roses are used to speak of your intentions of proposing.
The history of roses
Roses have been used since time immemorial and are the most popular flower worldwide. The use of rose flowers can be traced back to early gardening and earliest civilisations, about 35 million years ago. Dried roses have been found in Egyptian tombs and have been found as part of wreaths in Europe. The Romans and Greeks also used roses as decorations and as centrepieces during dinner. They scattered the petals on the ground to mark special occasions and even used them to honour their gods. Roses were also used to crown newlyweds and women of high society admonished jewellery that was decorated with rose petals to increase their beauty.
The rose flower has been used for various activities and purposes, from being a sign of love to being a symbol of war. Its scent has made it popular as an ingredient for perfumes and beauty products, which are still used in several parts of the world today. Cleopatra is known to have scattered her room with rose petals in order to use the scent of roses and make a lasting impression on Marc Anthony. Their petals were used in bath water as it was believed that roses could keep wrinkles away and had healing powers. This beautiful flower is believed to have been used everywhere, from early Christians to Buddhists in the east. The rose’s popularity has not subsided and is still presently used in almost all occasions.
Why shop at finder.com.au for roses?
Choosing finder.com.au for your online rose shopping has numerous advantages that you will not find anywhere else.
- Saves time. With a list of the top online rose retailers, you do not have to sort through hundreds of retailers. This will shorten the time you take to find that perfect rose arrangement that you need.
- Saves you money. finder.com.au offers you promo codes that will help you save some money on your rose flower purchases. Moreover, you will get the inside information on any deals and discounts being offered by our retailers.
- Favourable shipping costs. Our retailers have some of the best shipping costs available in the market and some even offer free shipping on some of their products.
- Convenience. You get to do all your shopping at anytime and place you wish with our online retailers. You will benefit from the major advantage of online shopping, which is being able to acquire your rose flower arrangement from whichever part of the world you are in.
- Retailer reviews. All our rose flower retailer have been vetted and tested and have great customer feedback. You can check other customer’s reviews to see of the level of service and quality of product that each retailer offers.