It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day or any other special occasion for you to give beautiful flowers as a heartfelt gift.
Nothing expresses feelings of love and appreciation better than flowers. The endless list of occasions and holidays where gifts are given offers people plenty of opportunities to convey their feelings in different ways. But sometimes you want to spoil that special someone just because you can and you can buy ‘just because’ flowers and send them as a surprise to your loved one.
Best flowers for ‘just because’
Where to shop online for the best flowers for ‘just because’
15% off orders over £30
Simply use the code to get 15% off on orders over £30 at Flowercard.
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
20% off for new customers only
Simply use the code to get 20% off your orders at Flowercard. Valid for new customers only.
Show code & visit siteFL****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
But why should you choose flowers for your ‘just because’ gift?
- Great for anyone. Flowers are meant to express different emotions. You can send friendly or romantic flowers and your wife, husband or sweetheart will appreciate a bouquet of ‘just because’ flowers.
- Be spontaneous. There’s no need to wait for special occasions to give flowers. Flowers that are unexpected mean so much more to the recipient.
- Flowers are exciting. Flowers come in all different shapes, sizes and colours and offer unique appeal. Every new floral arrangement displays fresh affirmation of appreciation.
- Try something new. Take a little break from chocolates, wine or cards. Women love beautiful assortments of fresh flowers in different colours. When giving your wife or girlfriend flowers, consider mixing the colours to capture her attention.
- Flowers have diverse meanings. Everyone knows that floral arrangements mean someone cares about them, loves them, or is sorry about something that happened. Buy ‘just because’ flowers and get your message across loud and clear.
- Memorable times. Flowers create long-lasting memories, even long after they’ve been given. Ask that special someone in your life if she can recall the last time she got flowers ‘just because’.
Why do we buy flowers ‘just because’?
Everyone knows there are certain times when giving flowers is simply accepted as the norm. Times like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries and funerals are all occasions when people expect to receive flowers.
The problem with this is that there’s no surprise factor to your gift; receiving beautiful flowers is instead a given. So why not treat your loved one to a beautiful bouquet when they least expect it? They’re just as special every other day of the year as they are on Valentine’s Day, so there’s no need to wait until February 14 to splash out on a vibrant floral arrangement.
Being presented with a completely unexpected bunch of flowers is one of the most pleasant surprises you’re ever likely to get. Giving flowers ‘just because’ is the perfect way to show that someone special just how much they mean to you and the message will resonate even more when it comes out of the blue.
How to choose the most beautiful flowers for ‘just because’
A gift of flowers is without doubt the most beautiful, adorable and affordable gift to give to someone, regardless of the extent of your relationship with him or her. Flowers are fit for every occasion and the right bouquet expresses your feelings perfectly for any circumstance.
Flowers for ‘just because’ are chosen on the basis of the following factors:
- Colour. The choice of colours ranges from pale to bright and vivid shades. Flowers quite literally come in all the colours of the rainbow, with each colour signifying a different emotion. Red symbolises passion while white symbolises peace. You can also choose flowers whose colours contrast, blend or coordinate with the décor.
- Colour and type of vase.Presentation is important with any floral gift. You can choose pieces whose colour and size are neutral, for example a greyish bowl or clear glass will match well with many flowers.
- Budget.When choosing ‘just because’ flowers, budget is a big consideration. Carnations are less expensive than roses, but roses cost less than orchids. It is advisable that you calculate your budget before picking flowers from florists. Even if your budget is only small, cheap flowers are still beautiful.
- Size of flowers. Buying bigger varieties of flowers can help you save money. Since their stems are few and their flowers are large, you will need to buy fewer flowers to make an impression. Some large flowers you can choose from include African Marigold, Stargazer and Gladiolus.
Why shop at finder.com.au for flowers?
- Reviews of retailers. At finder.com.au, we have all the information you need regarding housewarming flowers you want to buy for your friend, colleague or anyone close to you.
- Convenience. All the flowers you need are only a click away, as you will not need to drive for hours to make purchases. We guarantee you stress-free shopping and a rewarding experience.
- Free shipping. You will get free shipping from any of our featured retailers. Our free shipping guide is easy to follow when buying from different online stores.
- Promotional codes. We offer special vouchers and deals from local vendors around Australia. You can save big by searching for your preferred stores online and purchasing the flowers that you like using our promo codes.