If you want to say congratulations to someone for an achievement or a stroke of good luck, do so with flowers.
It is commonplace to congratulate people when they make commendable achievements and you can also congratulate someone owing to events surrounding good fortune.
Best flowers to say Congratulations
Purple Posy from Flowers for Everyone
This beautiful bouquet uses pretty lilac, seasonal blooms such as lisianthus and hyacinth with lovely roses and silver dust foliage.View details
Bianca from Interflora
Bianca is an elegant and fragrant bouquet using a combination of fanes and textures of white and green to create a soft and romantic effect.View details
Pink Lizzie from Flowers for Everyone
This is an arrangement of pink garden roses, pastel gerbera daisies and romantic lisianthus mixed with fresh greenery, placed with a leaf-lined cylindrical leaf-lined vase, and finished with a soft pink bow.View details
Mixed Frangipani Posy Bouquet from Prestige Flowers
This bouquet is a mixed frangipani posy bouquet.View details
Perfect Posy from JustFlowers
This bouquet owes its hint of freshness to LA lilies and carnations, which comes along with a generous use of succulents.View details
Vogue from Interflora
Simple but gorgeous blue Iris mixed with bright asiatic lilies all wrapped up and delivered to the door. A delightful flower wrapped suitable for all occasions.View details
Save 10% on all orders
You can now save 10% on all orders at Bunches.co.uk. Conditions Apply
Show code & visit siteBU****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
15% off when you spend £30
Get 15% off when you spend £30 with the code at Flowercard. Conditions Apply
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Why flowers send the best congratulatory message
Flowers find a place in just about every culture and giving flowers to someone to convey a congratulatory message is a common practise. Giving flowers to congratulate relatives, friend, colleagues and acquaintances only continues to grow.
When congratulations are in order, celebrations are not far behind and flowers can work wonderfully well in adding to the cheer. Another definite plus about turning to flowers is that you can give flowers to anyone, irrespective of their age, sex, social standing, or cultural orientation.
- Flowers at the workplace. Acknowledging professional achievements is important for the growth of employees and flowers give you a wonderful means of doing so in an affordable and non-intrusive manner. Giving flowers to an employee, along with a congratulatory message, makes the employee feel appreciated and this can easily translate into motivation to perform better.
- The option to personalise. When you choose to give someone flowers you generally have the option to include a personalised note to convey your sentiments. Alternatively, you can send a greeting card and also include gift items like gourmet baskets, chocolates, soft toys, or wine.
Congratulatory flower types
Different flowers signify different feelings and emotions and this makes it important that you find out which ones make the cut. For example, if you give someone a bouquet made only with geraniums, it would mean you’re asking for forgiveness. If you’re wondering which flowers you can turn to, take your pick from the given list.
- Daffodils and daisies. Both these flowers convey well wishes and express sentiments of friendship, making them ideal for friends.
- Hyacinths. These flowers are perfect if you wish to congratulate a sports achievement.
- Gerbera daisies. Want to congratulate someone on the birth of a baby? These flowers represent innocence and purity and are perfect for the occasion.
- Asiatic lilies. These flowers represent renewed life and pure love, making them ideal for new mothers.
- Birds of paradise. These flowers denote magnificence and are perfect for any seemingly magnificent achievement.
- Sunflowers. You can turn to sunflowers if you wish to congratulate someone you admire.
- Bluebells and violets. If you’re looking for flowers to congratulate a modest or humble individual, consider buying bluebells or violets. They represent humility and modesty, respectively.
- Mixed blossoms. A mix of alstroemeria, roses and lilies makes for a suitable congratulatory bouquet.
Tips to choosing the best congratulatory flowers
If you want to choose the best congratulatory flowers, you have to pay attention to certain aspects to get it just right and these can include paying attention to who the flowers are for, the presentation, as well as the exact sentiment you want to convey.
- Who are the flowers for? When you’re buying congratulatory flowers for someone, taking the relationship you share into account is important. For instance, while roses are a good option for partners, daffodils and daisies are better alternatives for friends. If you know the favourite colour of the person you’re buying the flowers for you can use the same as a guide. If you are looking for bright flowers, think tulips and roses and if you’re looking for subtle hues, opt for lavenders or blue bonnets.
- The presentation. When you buy flowers for someone make sure they look good well because no one likes receiving a bunch of tardily arranged flowers. What you have to bear in mind, though, is that intricate arrangements tend to cost more and you can find some simple yet elegant arrangements at affordable prices.
- The sentiment. You can put the meaning of flowers to good use to convey just how you feel about someone’s success. If you’re jealous, you can buy yellow hyacinths, yellow roses, or marigold. If you’re proud of the person you’re buying flowers for, you can go with tiger lilies or amaryllis. If you wish to display affection, buy iris or zinnia.
Best congratulatory flower assortment
The idea of what makes for the best congratulatory flower assortment does vary from person to person and from florist to florist. If you take into account the likes and dislikes of the recipient, though, you have plenty to go with and picking a suitable arrangement becomes much simpler. If you know of flowers the recipient likes, you don’t have to look any further and if you don’t, you can always pick clues from the recipient’s clothing and accessories.
While pricing does affect the size and quality of floral arrangements, know that the most expensive congratulatory flower arrangement is not necessarily the best and since the online world is rife with competition, you can manage to find some great floral arrangements at seemingly reasonable prices. Here are some congratulatory flower arrangements that rate highly in the online world.
Why shop at finder.com.au for flowers?
Today, you can buy flowers for just about anyone, living anywhere in the world, thanks to the presence of a significant number of online florists. finder.com.au helps you sort through online florists and you can look forward to saving money by using relevant promo codes.Back to top