Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Basic accounting software for your business
With Sage Software Australia your accounting problems are solved with local experts who can handle the needs of any-sized business.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
For over 30 years, Sage Software has been offering innovative software solutions to businesses all across Australia and New Zealand. Although a global accounting software provider with over six million users, they rely on local experts to ensure that the specific needs of the Australian business owner are being met.
Always evolving, Sage Software has online accounting programs that are suitable for both small accounting firms to large publicly-listed corporations.
Sage Software has developed a number of different programs to suit different business models. Small business owners benefit the most with Sage Business Cloud Accounting, an intuitive accounting program that can take care of all your needs from invoicing, to payroll.
35 Day Free Trial: Sign Up For Free from Sage
Sage's Business Accounting Cloud Solution can help you keep on top of invoicing, bank reconciliations, payroll and more. Try it for free now by clicking 'View details' and signing up for a 35-day trial.View details
Pricing and packages
Sage Business Cloud Accounting costs the user $15 a month, or you can pay $162 per year. That price includes:
- Unlimited transactions
- Unlimited reports with drill downs
- 1GB storage
- Automatic backups
- Payroll integration
- Unlimited support by phone or email
- Free mobile apps for a number of devices
This is the standard for one company with two assigned users. You can add on features like: an additional company for $15 monthly, more users for $3 or an extra GB of storage for $1. For a business owner who is unsure of what they need, you are allowed a free 35 day trial to better understand how Sage Business Cloud Accounting can help you with your accounting needs.
Sage Accounting Software: In summary
What are the features and benefits?
- Number of transactions. You are allowed an unlimited number of transactions each month.
- Bank feeds. Automatic bank feeds will allow you to see up to date information from your bank or credit card accounts to help with managing your accounts.
- Invoicing. You can quickly create invoices and easily monitor them to see who is due or overdue on their payments.
- Free trial. With Sage Business Cloud Accounting you can try out the program for free for 35 days without making any financial commitment.
- Reporting features. The dashboard is completely customisable, allowing you to choose which reports are presented front and centre.
- Apps. The Sage Business Cloud Accounting app is available on the iPad, iPhone, Windows phone and your Android operated mobile devices.
- Support hours. You can get direct support from a Sage Software expert by phone from 8:30am to 5:00pm. AEST. You can also contact them by email at any time, although you may not receive a response back until normal business hours.
More guides on Finder
How to start a curtains and blinds business
Get all the important details on starting your own curtains and blinds business.
How to start an electronic repairs business
Turn your passion for electronics into a profitable company.
How to start a corporate merchandising business
From business loans to perfecting your sales expertise, helpful tips for launching your business.
How to start a mobile app business
Learn the key considerations when it comes to starting and growing your smartphone app company.
How to start an eBook writing business
Start your own eBook writing business with our guide to the skills, equipment and legal documents you’ll need.
How to start an alterations business
What you need to know before launching an alterations business.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
How to start an auto mechanic business
How to start an Auto Mechanic Business from scratch, from the equipment, licences to the skills you’ll need.
How to start a remote IT business
Here’s how to go about starting a remote IT business to offer installation, servicing and maintenance support to both businesses and households.
How to start a network engineering business
Here's how to use your IT skills to start your own network engineering business.
Ask an Expert