Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Basic accounting software for your business
With Sage Software Australia your accounting problems are solved with local experts who can handle the needs of any-sized business.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
For over 30 years, Sage Software has been offering innovative software solutions to businesses all across Australia and New Zealand. Although a global accounting software provider with over six million users, they rely on local experts to ensure that the specific needs of the Australian business owner are being met.
Always evolving, Sage Software has online accounting programs that are suitable for both small accounting firms to large publicly-listed corporations.
Sage Software has developed a number of different programs to suit different business models. Small business owners benefit the most with Sage Business Cloud Accounting, an intuitive accounting program that can take care of all your needs from invoicing, to payroll.
Pricing and packages
Sage Business Cloud Accounting costs the user $15 a month, or you can pay $162 per year. That price includes:
- Unlimited transactions
- Unlimited reports with drill downs
- 1GB storage
- Automatic backups
- Payroll integration
- Unlimited support by phone or email
- Free mobile apps for a number of devices
This is the standard for one company with two assigned users. You can add on features like: an additional company for $15 monthly, more users for $3 or an extra GB of storage for $1. For a business owner who is unsure of what they need, you are allowed a free 35 day trial to better understand how Sage Business Cloud Accounting can help you with your accounting needs.Back to top
What are the features and benefits?
- Number of transactions. You are allowed an unlimited number of transactions each month.
- Bank feeds. Automatic bank feeds will allow you to see up to date information from your bank or credit card accounts to help with managing your accounts.
- Invoicing. You can quickly create invoices and easily monitor them to see who is due or overdue on their payments.
- Free trial. With Sage Business Cloud Accounting you can try out the program for free for 35 days without making any financial commitment.
- Reporting features. The dashboard is completely customisable, allowing you to choose which reports are presented front and centre.
- Apps. The Sage Business Cloud Accounting app is available on the iPad, iPhone, Windows phone and your Android operated mobile devices.
- Support hours. You can get direct support from a Sage Software expert by phone from 8:30am to 5:00pm. AEST. You can also contact them by email at any time, although you may not receive a response back until normal business hours.
More guides on Finder
5 ways to stay focused through business growth
Business growth is a big deal, but it can also be daunting. Here's what the experts say about keeping everything under control.
Earlypay Invoice Finance
Get the cash flow boost your business needs with Earlypay's invoice finance offering.
5 ways your business can keep cash flow strong now JobKeeper is gone
SPONSORED: Don't let the death of JobKeeper disrupt your business. Take a look at our expert cash flow tips.
5 ways to earn extra Qantas Points from your business in 2021
SPONSORED: We all know flights are the big-earners, but there are plenty of other ways to collect Qantas points through your business.
How to start a curtains and blinds business
Get all the important details on starting your own curtains and blinds business.
How to start an online clothing rental business
Ready to start your online clothing rental business? Here are the most important steps to take.
Square vs Stripe
Discover how Square and Stripe can help you process your business payments.
How to start a fencing business
From finding the right niche to marketing your business, here is a comprehensive guide on how to build a profitable fencing business.
How to start an alterations business
What you need to know before launching an alterations business.
How to start a financial auditing business
Love working with numbers and helping businesses? Here’s how to start a financial auditing firm.
Ask an Expert