Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Basic accounting software for your business
With Sage Software Australia your accounting problems are solved with local experts who can handle the needs of any-sized business.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
For over 30 years, Sage Software has been offering innovative software solutions to businesses all across Australia and New Zealand. Although a global accounting software provider with over six million users, they rely on local experts to ensure that the specific needs of the Australian business owner are being met.
Always evolving, Sage Software has online accounting programs that are suitable for both small accounting firms to large publicly-listed corporations.
Sage Software has developed a number of different programs to suit different business models. Small business owners benefit the most with Sage Business Cloud Accounting, an intuitive accounting program that can take care of all your needs from invoicing, to payroll.
35 Day Free Trial: Sign Up For Free from Sage
Sage's Business Accounting Cloud Solution can help you keep on top of invoicing, bank reconciliations, payroll and more. Try it for free now by clicking 'View details' and signing up for a 35-day trial.View details
Pricing and packages
Sage Business Cloud Accounting costs the user $15 a month, or you can pay $162 per year. That price includes:
- Unlimited transactions
- Unlimited reports with drill downs
- 1GB storage
- Automatic backups
- Payroll integration
- Unlimited support by phone or email
- Free mobile apps for a number of devices
This is the standard for one company with two assigned users. You can add on features like: an additional company for $15 monthly, more users for $3 or an extra GB of storage for $1. For a business owner who is unsure of what they need, you are allowed a free 35 day trial to better understand how Sage Business Cloud Accounting can help you with your accounting needs.
Sage Accounting Software: In summary
What are the features and benefits?
- Number of transactions. You are allowed an unlimited number of transactions each month.
- Bank feeds. Automatic bank feeds will allow you to see up to date information from your bank or credit card accounts to help with managing your accounts.
- Invoicing. You can quickly create invoices and easily monitor them to see who is due or overdue on their payments.
- Free trial. With Sage Business Cloud Accounting you can try out the program for free for 35 days without making any financial commitment.
- Reporting features. The dashboard is completely customisable, allowing you to choose which reports are presented front and centre.
- Apps. The Sage Business Cloud Accounting app is available on the iPad, iPhone, Windows phone and your Android operated mobile devices.
- Support hours. You can get direct support from a Sage Software expert by phone from 8:30am to 5:00pm. AEST. You can also contact them by email at any time, although you may not receive a response back until normal business hours.
More guides on Finder
We take a closer look at the features and pricing of payroll platform Gusto — is it the right choice for your business?
Is SurePayroll the right online payroll provider for your business? Check out our review to find out more.
QR code software
Here's everything to keep in mind when choosing QR code software to meet the needs of your business.
ABC Inventory Software review
What you need to know about ABC Inventory Software, a free tool designed for distributors on a budget.
Best password managers
We've ranked the top five password manager apps to help keep your online digital identity and accounts safe.
Best Payroll Software
Take advantage of the many payroll software options on the market and streamline your businesses’ payday process.
inFlow Inventory review
If your SME needs to streamline its inventory and order management processes, inFlow Inventory is a great option to consider.
QuickBooks Inventory Management
QuickBooks helps you manage your accounts, including sending invoices, tracking expenses, managing payroll and even completing your tax.
Online Survey Tools
Get valuable insights into your customers and take advantage of a range of customisable features with an online survey tool.
Cryptocurrency security: End to end guide on keeping your crypto safe
SPONSORED: Your crypto is only worth something if you don’t lose it. Here’s how to keep it safe from start to finish.
Ask an Expert