Now serving over 20,000 customers, Saasu is the only "profitable" online accounting software company based in Australia.
Satisfied clients include Michelle Bridge's 12WBT, bellroy, The Design Files and Priceline Pharmacy.
With its PayPal integration, their appeal continues to grow for e-commerce retailers.
Saasu is worth looking into if you are looking for an easy to use online accounting solution.
- Voted best accounting software in 2013 by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (IBV)
Pricing and packages
Saasu provides pricing tiers to meet the needs of companies small and large as well as firms with multiple accounts to manage.
- Small. Includes all of the core features along with 1,000 transactions per year and three bank feeds for $15 a month.
- Medium. An upgrade to the medium sized package provides you with 20,000 transactions, five bank feeds integrating 20 employees. Plus, you get the added use of inventory tracking and multi-currency accounting for $40 monthly.
- Large. At $70 a month, the large package increases the transactions to 40,000 a year with ten bank feeds and 40 employees. Inventory monitoring is more advanced and you are provided with a consolidated P&L (profit and loss) and KPI (key performance indicator) report builder.
- X-Large. By paying $180 monthly you can increase your transactions to 100,000 yearly, with 20 bank feeds and 100 employees, plus, get all of the features that come with the large package.
- Enterprise. Designed for business operating at scale, the Enterprise costs $360 a month but gives your company 200,000 yearly transactions, 50 bank feeds, 200 employees and 50GB data storage.
For businesses with even larger needs, you can contact Saasu with the details and request a quote. Before signing up, take a free test drive of any version of the Saasu accounting software for one month to ensure that it is able to meet your business’ needs.Back to top
Features and benefits
- Number of transactions. Saasu offers a variety of different pricing schemes with transactions starting as little as 1,000 per year. You can also customise your own plan with as many transactions as needed.
- Number of bank feeds. The number of bank feeds you are provided with will depend on which of the packages you choose.
- Number of employees. Starting at the medium package, you can have 20 employees or up to 200 with the X-Large pricing scheme.
- Invoicing. You are able to create an invoice at any point during the sales transaction.
- Free trial. Try out a plan for one month free to see if it fits in with your business model.
- Australian tax system. Being an Australian based accounting software program, Saasu is completely in line and compliant with the Australian tax system.
- Customised reports. You can customise the dashboard to make it easy to access the reports you use the most.
- Customer service. The service support centre is available from 9am to 5pm AEDT Monday through Friday except on NSW public holidays.