Protect yourself on all your trips this year with 1Cover Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
It is important to take out travel insurance every time you take a trip, but this can become tedious if you are a regular traveller. This is why 1Cover offers a multi trip travel insurance policy, which covers you for multiple trips each year, under one policy and all with just one application. The multi trip policy from 1Cover can be taken out as single, couple or family insurance and is available to anyone aged 16 to 64 years, including any dependents listed on a family policy.
|Your chance to win a $5,000 in flight vouchers in May!||
|Buy a travel insurance policy by May 31 to go into the draw to win $5,000 worth of flight vouchers.||
Receive a Quote for 1Cover Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
Who underwrites 1Cover Travel Insurance?
1Cover Pty Ltd ABN 91 105 954 265, is an authorised representative of Coffre-Fort Pty Limited ABN 66 125 358 518, AFS Licence No. 472457. 1Cover Travel Insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's of London.
So what's included in this policy?
Being a seasoned traveller you will have picked up some tips and tricks that can make the journeys easier and keep you out of certain trouble or away from specific inconveniences, but there are still many things you can’t plan for, which is where 1Cover offers you protection for:
- Overseas emergencies: You are covered with 24 hour medical assistance, including ambulance cover, medical evacuations, funeral arrangements, family messaging and hospital guarantees. You will also receive overseas medical treatment if you become ill or injured, including medical, hospital, surgical, nursing or emergency dental treatment.
- Additional expenses: 1Cover will provide a benefit for additional accommodation and travel expenses if you can’t travel because you are ill or injured, including additional travel expenses if your travelling companion or a relative dies unexpectedly or is disabled by an injury which requires hospitalisation. You can also receive a benefit for additional travel and accommodation expenses if your travelling companion is unable to continue with the planned journey because of illness or injury.
- Resumption of journey benefit: If you have had to return home during your trip because a relative has unexpectedly died or been hospitalised, 1Cover provides a benefit for the cost of your airfares to resume your journey after this event.
- Hospital cash allowance: If you are hospitalised for more than 48 hours consecutively while you are travelling, you will receive a $50 benefit each day.
- Accidental death, permanent disability and loss of income: These are all important types of cover in your life insurance policy and 1Cover includes a benefit for each in their multi trip travel insurance too. A death benefit will be paid to your beneficiaries if you die within 12 months of an injury you suffered while you were travelling. If you lose the total sight in one or both eyes or the total loss of the use of one hand or one foot for at least 12 months and within 12 months of your travel, as the result of an injury from your holiday, you are covered by 1Cover benefits. Plus, if you become disabled within 30 days of injuring yourself while travelling and you are unable to work more than 30 days after your return you will receive a benefit amount. If you become injured or disabled after your return home, 1Cover will also provide for domestic services such as house keeping.
- Theft, loss and fraud: 1Cover will cover the replacement cost of your credit cards if they are lost or stolen during your journey, plus a reimbursement for any loss as the result of fraudulent use of your cards. 1Cover will also cover the replacement cost of travel documents, passports, traveller’s cheques cash, bank notes, currency notes, postal orders or money orders if they are lost or stolen. You will also be reimbursed for the loss of any luggage or personal items which are lost or stolen, including luggage, spectacles, personal effects, personal computers and cameras, including a benefit to purchase essential items of clothing or personal items if your luggage is delayed or lost for more than 12 hours.
- Lost deposits: If your pre paid travel arrangements are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances outside of your control, 1Cover will cover you for cancellation fees or any deposits you lose. These circumstances could include illness, injury, strikes, collisions, retrenchment or natural disasters.
- Disruption and delays: This feature covers you for additional meal and accommodation expenses if you are delayed for more than six hours, due to circumstances outside of your control. You can also receive a benefit for alternative transport expenses if you are delayed in reaching events such as a wedding, funeral, conference, sporting event or a pre paid tour or travel arrangement.
- Personal liability insurance: 1Cover multi trip travel insurance includes personal liability cover for legal expenses in case of bodily injuries or damages to another person’s property as the result of a claim against you.
- Domestic pets: If your journey is delayed and you arrive home later than planned, 1Cover will provide for the additional boarding kennel or cattery expenses. You are also covered for the costs of any vet bills if your pet is injured while you are away.
- Rental vehicle excess: An insurance excess is one of those unexpected expenses you should be able to cover from your rainy day fund, but it’s nicer if you don’t have to and so 1Cover will pay the excess due on your rental vehicle if it is stolen, crashed or damaged while you are on holiday.
Looking to apply for 1Cover Annual Multi Trip?
To be eligible to apply for 1Cover Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance, you must:
- Be between 16 to 64 years old.
- Be an Australian resident.
- Have purchased your policy prior to the start of your journey.
- Begin and end your journey in Australia.
Enquire now by going to a secure link located on the table above or simply click the 'Apply' button below to receive a quote completely free of charge. Remember to carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before proceeding with your application to have a clear understanding of what you will be covered for.