Other than beer drinking, delicious food and folk dancing, traditional Bavarian costumes are a must for Oktoberfest. Here are the top sites where you can buy the outfits to get into the Oktoberfest spirit.
Every year people all over the world flock to Munich, Germany to join in on the festivities of Oktoberfest - a 16 day festival dedicated to celebrating beer and all things German. Usually kicking off in late September, it is one of the biggest fairs in the world. Part of the fun celebrating and enjoying the German culture is dressing up in traditional outfits.
So lads, don your lederhosen and checkered shirts and ladies, get in your dirndls and get in the spirit of Oktoberfest!
2. Costumes Direct
Quality costumes, accessories and party decorations are what Costumes Direct is all about. It’s the easy way to find the perfect Oktoberfest fancy dress without having to spend a fortune. Also available are plus-sized Oktoberfest costumes.
- Offers genuine licensed costumes
- Costumes are all under $200
- Gift certificates available
- 4-hour courier delivery service available for Sydney orders placed before 3pm
Whether you are looking to dress up as a Bavarian bar maid or as a beer mug, Costumes.com.au has all your bases covered this Oktoberfest.
- Plus-size costumes available for men and women
- Over 10,000 items available
- Same-day delivery for orders process before 2pm in Melbourne metropolitan area
- Costumes are all genuine licensed products
Thousands of costumes from Costume Collection conveniently placed on its eBay store, including a whole bagful of Oktoberfest outfits.
- 6000+ costumes available
- Look out for discounts from eBay for even bigger bargains
- $9.95 flat rate postage
Costume shopping has never been easier with Heaven Costumes. If you are looking for classic Bavarian outfits for men, women and kids and novelty wigs and accessories, Heaven Costumes has a broad range.
- Free express shipping on orders over $100
- Same day shipping on orders made before 3pm (Adelaide time)
- Returns, refunds or exchanges available
10. Light In The Box
Whether you are looking for an Oktoberfest costume or unique home decor, Light In The Box is a global online retailer with a huge selection of lifestyle products.
- Wide variety of products
- Offers a selection of premium known brands such as ASUS and Lenovo
- Free shipping on select orders
- Up to 90% off RRP
AliExpress is an online marketplace that offers a wide variety of items - including a whole section dedicated to Oktoberfest costumes.
- 40 different categories with a huge selection of products
- Free shipping offered on selected orders
- Secure, easy online payment
Best Oktoberfest costumes
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Heaven Costumes - Free delivery on orders over $100
- Smiffys - Free delivery on orders over $50
- Costume Box - Free delivery on orders over $79
- eBay - Free delivery on some orders
- Light in the Box - Free delivery on some orders
- AliExpress - Free delivery on some orders
Which costume stores sell Oktoberfest decorations?
Want to buy cheap Oktoberfest costumes online? Use one of our coupons:
Free express shipping
Spend $85 or more at Heaven Costumes and get your items express shipped for free
Show code & visit siteLA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
T-shirts for less than $30
Grab novelty T-shirts for under $30 each
Get 10% off when you sign up to the Costumes.com.au newsletter
Sign up for great deals and get 10% off your next order with Costumes.com.au
Save up to 50%
Shop Heaven Costumes’ clearance section for up to 50% off costumes, wigs and makeup
Free Shipping on selected Wigs & Hair Extensions! 100% human hair & synthetic hair available
Get free shipping on selected wigs & hair extensions at Light In The Box