Other than beer drinking, delicious food and folk dancing, traditional Bavarian costumes are a must for Oktoberfest. Here are the top sites where you can buy the outfits to get into the Oktoberfest spirit.
Every year people all over the world flock to Munich, Germany to join in on the festivities of Oktoberfest - a 16 day festival dedicated to celebrating beer and all things German. Usually kicking off in late September, it is one of the biggest fairs in the world. Part of the fun celebrating and enjoying the German culture is dressing up in traditional outfits.
So lads, don your lederhosen and checkered shirts and ladies, get in your dirndls and get in the spirit of Oktoberfest!
One of the largest fancy dress retailers in Australia, Costume One offers a range of Oktoberfest gear including classic Bavarian men and women’s costumes and quirky costumes such as beer bottles and beer kegs.
- Offers Oktoberfest pet costumes
- Same-day shipping: Orders made before 3pm (Sydney time) are dispatched that day In store pickup available for local orders in Sydney.
2. Costumes Direct
Quality costumes, accessories and party decorations are what Costumes Direct is all about. It’s the easy way to find the perfect Oktoberfest fancy dress without having to spend a fortune. Also available are plus-sized Oktoberfest costumes.
- Offers genuine licensed costumes
- Costumes are all under $200
- Gift certificates available
- 4-hour courier delivery service available for Sydney orders placed before 3pm
Smiffy caters to the young and young at heart offering a massive range of costumes to suit any fancy dress party. Let Smiffy’s help you get fancy for Oktoberfest in traditional lederhosens and dirndls.
- Offers a wide range of adults and kids costumes
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- VIP offers for customers who sign up to Smiffy’s newsletters
Whether you are looking to dress up as a Bavarian bar maid or as a beer mug, Costumes.com.au has all your bases covered this Oktoberfest.
- Plus-size costumes available for men and women
- Over 10,000 items available
- Same-day delivery for orders process before 2pm in Melbourne metropolitan area
- Costumes are all genuine licensed products
5. Delta’s Dazzling Costumes
Dazzle in your Oktoberfest outfit with Delta’s Dazzling Costumes. With a great range of Oktoberfest outfits, party supplies and decorations, Delta’s Dazzling Costumes has you sorted for everything Oktoberfest related.
- Offers a great range of party supplies
- Over 15,000 items available
- Offers returns, refunds and exchanges on full-priced items
Thousands of costumes from Costume Collection conveniently placed on its eBay store, including a whole bagful of Oktoberfest outfits.
- 6000+ costumes available
- Look out for discounts from eBay for even bigger bargains
- $9.95 flat rate postage
7. Costume Box
Stocking over 80,000 items and with a dedicated page to Oktoberfest which features costumes, party accessories and decorations if you're planning a party during the month of "bier" CostumeBox has you covered.
- Free express shipping on orders over $79
- Same day shipping on orders made before 4pm (Sydney metro area only)
- 100 day returns
Costume shopping has never been easier with Heaven Costumes. If you are looking for classic Bavarian outfits for men, women and kids and novelty wigs and accessories, Heaven Costumes has a broad range.
- Free express shipping on orders over $100
- Same day shipping on orders made before 3pm (Adelaide time)
- Returns, refunds or exchanges available
Etsy is an online marketplace for creative entrepreneurs to sell their quirky and hard-to-find goods and services. Find a one-of-a-kind Oktoberfest costume here!
- Offers a variety of unique items from a variety of sellers
- Etsy gift cards available for purchase
Image: Young Urban Puppy shop
10. Light In The Box
Whether you are looking for an Oktoberfest costume or unique home decor, Light In The Box is a global online retailer with a huge selection of lifestyle products.
- Wide variety of products
- Offers a selection of premium known brands such as ASUS and Lenovo
- Free shipping on select orders
- Up to 90% off RRP
Originally an auction site, eBay has become an international marketplace where you can buy just about anything. Whether you want to buy a vintage 50s German beer stein or a classic dirndl for cheap, eBay has it.
- New and used costumes available
- Buyer protection on all orders
- Competitive prices and free shipping
AliExpress is an online marketplace that offers a wide variety of items - including a whole section dedicated to Oktoberfest costumes.
- 40 different categories with a huge selection of products
- Free shipping offered on selected orders
- Secure, easy online payment
Best Oktoberfest costumes
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Heaven Costumes - Free delivery on orders over $100
- Smiffys - Free delivery on orders over $50
- Costume Box - Free delivery on orders over $79
- eBay - Free delivery on some orders
- Light in the Box - Free delivery on some orders
- AliExpress - Free delivery on some orders
Which costume stores sell Oktoberfest decorations?
Want to buy cheap Oktoberfest costumes online? Use one of our coupons:
Show code & visit siteLA****