Okami HD is officially on its way to the PS4, Xbox One and PC
The white wolf is coming back to current-gen consoles this December.
Following last month's rumours of an Okami remaster heading to current-gen consoles, Capcom has today confirmed that Okami HD is indeed a real thing and is slated for release on the PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year.
The much-loved Zelda-style adventure game will be updated to support the higher resolutions of modern systems, with the Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and PC capable of rendering the gorgeous cel-shaded visuals in 4K. For those who prefer a little nostalgia, the remake will let you play the game in its original 4:3 ratio if you wish or you can play in modern widescreen ratios.
Okami HD will launch on all platforms on 12 December.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits