Okami HD is officially on its way to the PS4, Xbox One and PC
The white wolf is coming back to current-gen consoles this December.
Following last month's rumours of an Okami remaster heading to current-gen consoles, Capcom has today confirmed that Okami HD is indeed a real thing and is slated for release on the PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year.
The much-loved Zelda-style adventure game will be updated to support the higher resolutions of modern systems, with the Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and PC capable of rendering the gorgeous cel-shaded visuals in 4K. For those who prefer a little nostalgia, the remake will let you play the game in its original 4:3 ratio if you wish or you can play in modern widescreen ratios.
Okami HD will launch on all platforms on 12 December.
- Hands-on with Shadow of War: The Terminator 2 of sequels
- The Evil Within 2 Nightmare Mode hands-On: Not toning it down
- Super Mario Odyssey hands-on: Sun’s out, guns out
- European Commission study finds no link between piracy and lower sales of digital content
- TheGamer.TV takes a curated approach to the best gaming videos on the Internet