OHKI is committed to providing high quality home, kitchen and electronic products to its customers at competitive prices.
OHKI sells genuine and high quality products at competitive prices. The company is dedicated to ensure that you receive great products at a much competitive price in the market. The main mission of OHKI is to ensure that customers are satisfied with the products and shopping experience they get. OHKI prides itself on its affordable prices that have made it one of the leading electronic stores in Australia.
OHKI offers products ranging from kitchen appliances, heating and cooling appliances to IT, cameras and phones. Products from world leading brands include Samsung, Panasonic, Dyson, Sony, Toshiba, LG, Akai, Vivo, Dimplex, Mitsubishi Complex, Pure, Brita and Duracell.
OHKI promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2018
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for OHKI right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my OHKI’s promo code?
Browse through the coupon codes above and select the one that you want to use, this will safely redirect you to the OHKI website.
- Select the product you want to purchase from OHKI’s collections.
- After reviewing the product, click on ‘add to cart’.
- Continue selecting other products if you are purchasing more than one.
- After selecting the items you need, click on ‘update shopping cart’ to see the whole list of items you have selected.
- Enter your coupon code in the ‘coupon code’ box and then click ‘apply coupon’.
- After the coupon has been validated, proceed to checkout by entering your payment details.
Pros and cons of OHKI
- Money back guarantee. If the customers are not fully satisfied with any aspect of the product, the merchant provides replacements or refunds for damaged goods.
- Fastest shipping Australia wide. OHKI use a number of trusted companies such as eParcel (Australia Post's couriers), Australian Air Express and Allied Express. Their logistics system is designed for fast dispatch, safe shipping and tracking to ensure safe delivery of all orders.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee. OHKI uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the most secure shopping experience. SSL technology enables encryption of information such as credit card information during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
- No shipping outside Australia. Currently, OHKI does not do international shipping
Shipping guide for OHKI
All stocked items are dispatched next business day from OHKI’s national network of warehouses, so your order will be delivered within the shortest time possible. Deliveries of items purchased from OHKI are between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. The delivery cost is shown at the checkout. Some of the couriers offered include: express delivery, rubbish removal and combined shipping.
All items less than 20kg will be delivered using eParcel(Australia Post couriers). Your signature will be required on delivery. If you are not at home, your package will be re-directed to the nearest Australia Post Office. A collection card will be left in your letterbox or under your front door. Ensure you take this collection card and ID to your local post office
Bulky deliveries will be made between Monday to Friday (between 9am to 6pm) excluding Public Holidays. You will normally be contacted by OHKI’s driver prior to delivery to ensure you will be home.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for OHKI items
- Money back guarantee. Changing your mind is not a problem as you will receive a full refund. All items must be in the original packaging and you must contact OHKI within 14 days of receiving your item. Whitegoods and TV’s above $600 in value attract a 15% restocking fee and in all cases return postage costs apply.
- Cancellation. If you wish to cancel your order, you should give a notification as soon as possible so the order placed is not dispatched.
- Damaged goods. It is recommended that you thoroughly inspect your goods prior to signing for your delivery. If you notice any damage, you should notify the courier immediately. You should also contact OHKI within 24 hours of receiving delivery to notify them your intended return of your item. OHKI will pay for all shipping and handling of items that unfortunately arrive damaged.
About OHKI and its history
OHKI is owned by AER Group Pty Limited which is a owned and operated subsidiary of AdEffective Limited, a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange. OHKI offers best electronic brands in Australia. The company has an online store which is safe, efficient, fast and cost effective. But if you want to pick your items by yourself from one of the OHKI’s stores, you can do that also in their warehouse in Victoria.