Medibank Insurance benefits and discounts
Medibank offers a range of health insurance discounts, including sign-up offers for new members and benefits to existing members.
Sign up deals with Medibank Health Insurance for December 2023
Why compare health insurance with Finder?
We don't ask for your phone or email to see prices.
With 1 click, you can open your results to nearly every fund in Australia.
You pay the same price as going direct – we charge no fees.
What are the benefits of Medibank Insurance?
As one of Australia's leading private health fund, Medibank Health Insurance is able to offer its members a range of health and wellbeing programs including:
- Mi Health. Health support services that include access to online health information and tools, mobile health apps and Medibank nurses on call 24/7 on a health advice line.
- Osteoarthritis Management and Prevention. With Medibank, you could get rehabilitation after partial or total hip or knee joint replacement surgery at home.
- Health Hub. An online health resource overseen and maintained by Australian doctors and packed with expert advice and information.
Medibank members also have access to an extensive range of discounts and incentives including:
- A 10% discount on life insurance and pet insurance
- A 15% discount on travel insurance
- Discounted tickets every Thursday at Palace Cinemas
- 15% off SRC Health pregnancy, recovery and active wear
- 15% off selected sunnies at Sunglass Hut
- 15% off 12 and 18 month Platinum memberships at Goodlife Health Clubs
- 15% off 12 and 18 month Platinum memberships at Fitness First
What other cover options does Medibank Insurance offer?
Medibank is one of Australia's largest health insurance providers, but it also offers a range of other products. Here are a few details on some of them.
Sign-up deal from other health funds for December 2023
Medibank isn't the only health fund to offer sign-up deals to new members. Here are some live sign-up deals from Finder partners that will help you save money on a new policy.
Why you can trust Finder's health insurance experts
Our health insurance engine is completely free to use. You pay the same as buying directly from the health insurer. Better still, we regularly run exclusive deals that you won't find on any other site.
Unlike other comparison sites, we're not owned by an insurer. That means our opinions are our own and you can compare nearly every health fund in Australia on the site (and find a better deal).
Since 2014, we've helped 350,000+ people find health insurance by explaining your options simply. We'll never ask for your number or email to see prices. We're here to help you make a decision.
We're here to help
More guides on Finder
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
5 perks you can score by upgrading your internet this year
SPONSORED: Upgrade your internet before the end of 2023 and get ahead on your life admin! We take a look at some of the benefits of a faster internet connection.
Aussies are struggling to save money, and Gen Z blame themselves
Young Australians cite overspending as the main reason for not reaching their financial goals.
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best places to exchange currency in Brisbane
Your guide to currency exchange in Brisbane, including how to get the best exchange rate.
Waiting for rates to fall? Don’t bank on it, says ANZ CEO
Addressing speculation that interest rates might fall in late-2024, ANZ CEO Shayne Elliott said he thought it was too optimistic.
Ask an Expert