October’s cheapest investment home loans
Amidst talk of a property downturn, some suburbs are still set to boom for investors.
If you're thinking about investing in property, choosing the right suburb is of paramount importance. While home prices have been tracking downwards, finder's Boom and Doom Property Index has identified the suburbs likely to see strong growth in the years ahead.
The Boom and Doom Property Index collates six key metrics using ABS and CoreLogic data to identify the suburbs set for price growth and those to avoid. It's an indispensable tool for potential investors.
Perhaps just as important as choosing the right property in the right suburb is choosing the right home loan. That's why we've searched the finder.com.au database to find October's cheapest investment loans. To ensure these loans would suit the average investor, we applied the following criteria:
- All loans have a minimum loan amount of $250,000 or less and a maximum loan amount of $500,000 or higher.
- All six mortgages have maximum loan to value ratios of 80%, requiring a 20% deposit.
- We've also excluded lines of credit and construction loans.
- All product information is correct as of 4 October 2018.
You can find our cheapest loans in the table below. To learn more about investing strategies, read our in-depth guide.
Compare October's cheapest investor loans
eChoice is an award-winning broker with over 18 years of experience, and has helped more than 50,000 Australians to find the right home loan.
- Completely free, expert home loan advice.
- Offers a suite of digital tools to make you a smarter borrower.
- Calculate your borrowing power with a free personalised home loan report.
Technology Platform of the Year 2016
Australian Broking Awards