Save on fishing gear, camping equipment and other great outdoors products by using these discount codes for The Fishing Tackle Shop.
The Fishing Tackle Shop is an Australian-based online retailer with a wide range of fishing equipment, water sports items, camping equipment and outdoors products for sale.
Online since 2005, The Fishing Tackle Shop began its days as a community-based retailer that put an emphasis on serving its customers and the community. While now trading online, the store stays true to its roots by still providing excellent customer service as well as a policy of stocking almost all products in its warehouse. This allows for more personal, attentive customer service with the convenience and immediacy of online shopping.
Ocean Storm Fishing Tackle Shop promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2017
|Fishing Tackle Shop - Extra 5% off||
Coupon code expires 30 Nov -0001
|Get extra 5% off on orders with the code only at Fishing Tackle Shop||
Last verified 28 May 2015
Show code 5O****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top items from The Fishing Tackle Shop
How do I use my The Fishing Tackle Shop promo code?
1. Have a look at the coupon codes above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to The Fishing Tackle Shop. Browse through the shop's extensive product range.
2. Choose the item you would like to buy and click 'Add to Cart'.
3. Click 'Proceed to Checkout' once you have finished shopping.
4. Either register as a member of The Fishing Tackle Shop or continue as a guest.
5. Enter your billing details.
6. Enter your shipping details. If these are the same as your billing details just click 'I want to bill and ship to this address'.
7. Nominate a shipping method.
8. Now you have arrived to the confirmation page. Review your order and enter your coupon code into the box beneath the order summary. Click ‘Apply’.
9. Add any additional instructions or comments in the provided box and click 'Proceed to Payment'.
10. Enter your payment details.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from The Fishing Tackle Shop.
Pros and cons of The Fishing Tackle Shop
- Fast delivery. Unlike many online retailers, The Fishing Tackle Shop stocks the majority of its product range in the store’s warehouse. This means less waiting time for deliveries because your item just needs to be packaged and posted to you.
- Insurance.When you buy online with The Fishing Tackle Shop and pay postage fees, you are also buying insurance for your purchase. You can rest assured that if anything happens to your order en route, you won’t find yourself out of pocket.
- Flexible returns policy. The store has an accommodating returns and refunds policy, which takes the pressure off when buying an item sight unseen.
- Shipping charges. If it’s a very large item you wish to purchase, you may need to pay extra postage and courier fees.
Shipping guide for The Fishing Tackle Shop
The store has a simple, across-the-board shipping policy that calculates shipping costs based on the price of the product you are ordering.
- Order values of up to $39.99 will be charged $8.50 for shipping.
- For order values of $40-$99.99, shipping costs will be $10.
- For order values of $100-$199.99, shipping costs will be $13.50.
- For order values of $200-$299.99, shipping costs will be $16.
- For order values of $300-399.99, shipping costs will be $19.
- For order values of $400-499.99, shipping costs will be $21.
- For order values of $500 and above, shipping costs will be $25.
This is the flat rate of postage for all items online. The fee includes signature delivery, packaging and insurance, which is why the flat rate is based on order value.
If your item is extra large you might need to pay an extra fee, but this only applies to a few products out of thousands available. If this applies to you, The Fishing Tackle Shop will contact you to arrange suitable postage terms.
The store ships with Australia Post, TNT Couriers, StarTrack Express and Fastway Couriers.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for The Fishing Tackle Shop
If the reason for wanting to return an item is through no fault of your own, you will not be charged for postage and will be eligible for either a replacement item or a full refund.
If you change your mind about your item once it arrives, you are still eligible for a refund or an exchange, but you will be required to pay for the shipping costs and organise for the item to be shipped back yourself. If this is the case, you will need to contact The Fishing Tackle Shop within three business days of delivery and return the item with its original invoice.
About The Fishing Tackle Shop and its history
Ocean Storm Fishing Tackle started as a family-run, community-based fishing, pet care and aquarium shop in 2001. Ocean Storm Fishing Tackle went online as The Fishing Tackle Shop in 2005, never abandoning the same pledge to customer service it had as a small-town store in coastal NSW.
After a tough couple of first years competing in the online world, The Fishing Tackle Shop is now a major Australian recreation retailer with an expansive range of high-quality products.