Grab these discounts off Oakley, the popular brand that manufactures world class sunglasses, watches, apparel, footwear and more.
Oakley products, originally designed for world class athletes, aims to improve existing industry standards through creative innovations. With over 575 patents to its credit, Oakley is a name to reckon with in its industry and some of the world’s best athletes and sportspersons favour this brand over others.
Now identified as a sport and lifestyle brand, Oakley’s line of products include an array of sunglasses, prescription eyewear, goggles, bags and backpacks, apparel, footwear, watches, 3D optics, performance shields and accessories like belts, hats, beanies, gloves, wallets and key chains. These products are available for men and women alike.
Oakley promo codes and discount vouchers for November 2017
Show code & visit siteWI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Pros and cons of Oakley
- Custom sunglasses. Oakley gives you the ability to customise your sunglasses, offering your millions of possible combinations from which to choose. You can not only customise colours you can even get a logo engraved and this works well for teams, companies and individuals alike.
- High definition optics. Oakley’s High Definition Optics® technology helps deliver sharper and clearer imagery while offering 100% UV filtering and excellent impact protection.
- Innovations in apparel. The designing of Oakley’s apparel line also keeps performance in mind and Oakley innovations include dynamic insulation, fire resistance, critically placed fleece, removable storm skirts and pant protectors.
- Free delivery. All orders over $50.00 come with free delivery.
- No loyalty club. Shopping through Oakley’s website does not result in the accumulation of points and Oakley does not offer its users any special rewards.
- Shipping costs. If you are buying oversize items then your shipping costs could add up.
Shipping guide for Oakley
Although orders over $50.00 come with free delivery this is not applicable if you buy overweight or oversized products like golf bags, board bags and luggage items. Such products attract surcharges and these surcharges vary from product to product depending on factors like size and weight. Free delivery is not applicable when shipping custom products either.
All regular orders placed through Oakley’s website ship through Registered Post. Oakley Custom Program products ship from the US, via FedEx. Standard shipping costs, for orders under $50.00 and for Custom products, stand at $11.50. Standard products can also ship via Registered Platinum Post and this costs $14.50.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Oakley
Oakley gives due importance to customer satisfaction. It gives its customers ample time to make any claims surrounding return, refunds and exchanges. For example, if you are not happy with your purchase you have 45 days, from receiving the product, to get in touch with a customer care representative. This period, however, is 15 days when it comes to wearable electronics. Customers then receive a ‘return authorisation’ number and have 30 days, from the number’s issuance, to return the product in question. After receiving and verifying the product Oakley credits the refund amount to the account used to pay for the product.