NuStart Finance Car Loans
Are you in the market for a new set of wheels? Take a look at the loan options NuStart Finance has to offer.
NuStart Finance has over 15 years of experience, and while it its headquarters are in Perth, it has offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. NuStart offers an experienced loan consultant to work with you and its access to multiple lenders can also work in your favour. In the last year, NuStart Finance helped more than 1,000 customers get access to finance.
Apart from car loans, NuStart Finance also provides motorbike loans, truck loans, boat loans, equipment loans, as well as secured and unsecured personal loans.
What kinds of loans does NuStart Finance offer?
NuStart Finance gives individuals and businesses multiple options when it comes to buying a new or used car, and here's what you can expect.
- Car Loan. You can use proceeds from this loan to buy a new or used car, and approved customers can get up to 100% finance. The asset acts as security towards this fixed rate loan, and you have the option to pay a deposit. If the loan term is up to 5 years you are able to make a balloon payment at the end.
- Chattel Mortgage. This option is best suited for businesses that need flexible loan terms along with possible tax benefits. A Chattel Mortgage involves you having ownership of your car from the start and a financier takes out a loan on your vehicle – and you might not even have to provide any kind of a down payment with NuStart.
- Hire Purchase. A hire purchase agreement between you and NuStart Finance enables you to start using a car while making monthly payments, and you get ownership when you complete making all the payments. This option tends to result in lower fees when compared to others.
- Novated Lease. This option is a way for employees to get low-cost leases deducted directly from pre-taxed salaries, thereby enabling them to save on tax. In this scenario, the employer is responsible for the lease and deducts payments directly from the employee's salary. You also have the option of transferring a NuStart Finance Novated Lease to a different employer down the line.
- Tax Based Finance Lease. You can consider applying for this lease if you're a business that needs a car quickly, but don't want to risk capital outlay. There is no ownership involved, so there's no long-term risk, and you have the option of buying the car at the end of the lease term.
Features and benefits of a NuStart Finance Car Loan
- Buy a new or used car. You can apply for a NuStart Finance Car Loan to buy a new or used car. In either case, approval of the loan is subject to meeting certain criteria.
- Apply if you have bad credit. While a number of mainstream lenders have stringent requirements when it comes to creditworthiness, you can apply for a NuStart Finance Car Loans even if you have bad credit, provided you have the ability to repay.
- Pensioners can be eligible. You can apply for a NuStart Finance loan as a pensioner if you have an asset like a home, if you have a sizeable term deposit, and if you have good credit history.
- Get 100% finance. When you apply for a car loan through NuStart Finance you can factor in all associated government and insurance costs into the loan amount and get 100% finance.
- Payment flexibility. While NuStart Finance gives you the ability to pay a deposit at the onset, it also enables you to make a balloon payment if you loan term is up to 5 years.
What other products does NuStart Finance offer?
- Motorbike Loans. You can apply for this fixed rate loan even if you have bad credit history, and you can look forward to approval on the same business day.
- Truck Loans. You can apply for this loan as a business to buy a new truck, and impeccable credit history is not a requirement. By choosing early repayment options you can look forward to lower interest rates.
- Boat Loans. Use this loan if you're considering buying a new boat, and you can even think about protecting your investment using NuStart Finance integrated boat insurance solutions.
- Equipment Loans. NuStart Finance understands that businesses need to invest in equipment from time to time, and as a result they allow businesses to seek loans for the equipment they purchase. What's important is the equipment you buy should relate to your business.
- Personal Loans. You can turn to NuStart Finance to get a secured or unsecured personal loan, proceeds from which you can use for just about any legitimate purpose. While you can use a vehicle to provide security, you can also discuss other options with a NuStart Finance representative.
How to apply for a Car Loan from NuStart Finance
You can apply for a NuStart Finance Car Loan by visiting any NuStart Finance office, you can apply over the phone, and you can apply online. The following criteria will apply:
- Individual applicants should be over 18 years of age and permanent Australian residents
- If you're applying as a business, your business needs to be registered in Australia
Completing the application requires that you provide different kinds of information, and individual applicants need to part with the following:
- Personal details like your name, date of birth and driver's license number
- Contact details like residential address, your living arrangements, email address, and phone number
- Your employment status, your employer's name, and duration of employment
- Details of income and expenses
NuStart Finance gives you various options if you're looking for a Car Loan, and you can apply even if you have a poor credit history.
Compare car loan providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.