Now’s the time to catch Jetstar flights to Bali from just $200 return
Who could resist such a great deal?
If you've had enough of winter and you're ready for a few days in the sun, then we reckon we've got the answer, a cheap getaway to Bali.
Whether you want to lay by the beach all day or get out and explore those rice paddies and monkey forests, Flight Centre can get you there from $200 return.
Flights take off from all across Australia, with the cheapest departing Darwin at $200 return.
Other fares include:
- Perth to Bali from $229 return
- Brisbane to Bali from $356 return
- Melbourne to Bali from $372 return
- Sydney to Bali from $396 return
Travel dates vary based on the route but include select dates between August 2019 and June 2020.
This sale runs until midnight 22 July which isn't a lot of time. So if you like what you see, grab it before it's gone.
Check out the full list of routes below or head over to Flight Centre to make your booking.
How good are these Bali fares?
- Price: While not the cheapest we've seen, these are certainly not something to ignore. The lowest Jetstar tends to go is closer to the $200 mark so if the dates work, then we reckon you're on to a winner.
- Airline: Great. Jetstar might be a budget carrier, but it's considered Australia's best low-cost airline which makes them tough to beat.
- Travel time: Great. All sale flights are direct
- Weather: Great. There's a whole slew of dates to pick from through 2019 and 2020. Our top tip is to aim for those dates in September and October for that ideal balance of sunny, dry weather and not too many crowds.
- International travel updates: Cook Islands, Thailand, Singapore latest changes
- I travelled 542km on a train for free just because
- New Zealand reopens: Travel rules explained + getting there
- Holiday hack: Get $450 off Easter travel with your state vouchers
- International travel updates: New Zealand, Bali, New Caledonia latest changes