NoWorries Insurance travel insurance Logo

NoWorries Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance

Cover all trips in a 12 month period with NoWorries Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance.

NoWorries Insurance is an Australian owned and operated insurance provider run by NWC Insurance Pty Ltd. Providing policies underwritten by Lloyd’s of London, NoWorries Insurance aims to offer cover that is simple for everyday Australians to understand and obtain.

NoWorries Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance offers worldwide cover for all the trips you take in a 365-day period (with a maximum of 60 days per single trip). Policyholders can take an unlimited number of trips and enjoy financial protection against travel risks they face on journeys within Australia and around the world. does not currently have access to this travel insurance brand. You may wish to compare options available on the travel insurance homepage.

What Does the NoWorries Comprehensive Annual Multi-Trip Policy Cover?

  • Medical expenses and evacuation. No Worries Annual Multi-Trip Travel Cover provides $25 million of cover for your overseas medical, hospital, ambulance, emergency dental and emergency evacuation costs. Emergency repatriation to Australia is also covered, along with your incidental hospital expenses and the additional accommodation and travelling costs for someone to stay by your side, travel to be by your side, or escort you home
  • Changes to your trip. Unforeseen circumstances can sometimes force you to cancel or amend your travel plans, such as if you need to cut your trip short to return home and care for a sick relative. When this happens, No Worries Annual Multi-Trip Travel Cover will reimburse you for irrecoverable deposits and payment made in advance for accommodation and travel services that you don’t end up using.
  • Missed departure/connection. When you miss pre-booked transport due to circumstances beyond your control, the additional costs you incur to reach your destination or continue your journey will be covered by NoWorries.
  • Abandonment. When your trip is delayed by 12 hours or more by a covered event, you can elect to abandon your trip and receive cover for your unrecoverable paid travel costs.
  • Baggage and personal property. When your luggage or personal belongings are lost, stolen or damaged, the cost of repairing or replacing them will be covered by NoWorries. However, make sure to check the sub-limits that apply to certain items, such as electronic devices.
  • Rental vehicle excess reimbursement. If you need to pay a rental company insurance excess when your rental vehicle is stolen, damaged or crashed, your policy will reimburse this expense.
  • Personal accident. A $20,000 lump sum benefit is payable if you sustain an accidental injury during your journey that leads to death, loss of sight, loss of limbs or total and permanent disablement.
  • Personal liability. If you’re deemed legally liable after causing injury to someone else or damage to their property during your trip, the policy will cover your legal costs and any damages you may have to pay.
Overseas Medical Expenses & EvacuationYes
Changes to Your TripYes
Baggage & Personal PropertyYes
Personal Money & Travel DocumentsYes
Rental Vehicle Excess ReimbursementYes
Personal AccidentYes
Personal LiabilityYes
Back to top

What isn’t covered?

Your NoWorries Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance claim will not be paid if:

  • You are travelling against medical advice, after obtaining a terminal prognosis or to obtain medical treatment or convalescent care
  • Your claim arises due to pregnancy if you are beyond the 26th week, or if your pregnancy resulted from an assisted reproductive program. Cover is also not available if you knew of complications with your pregnancy at the time you purchased cover or booked your trip, or if your claim relates to childbirth or care of a newborn child
  • It is for extreme winter sports activity such as ski jumping or ice hockey
  • It arises due to your participation in certain sports and adventure activities, such as jet skiing, quad biking, rock climbing, and canoeing or kayaking involving white water rapids of grade 5 or greater.
  • It is caused by your involvement in professional sports
  • It is caused by you riding a motorcycle – unless the motorcycle is 125cc or less, the driver has a valid licence for the country you are in, and you wear a crash helmet
  • It is for air travel other than as a fare-paying passenger on a normal commercial flight
  • It is caused by your mental disorder, stress, anxiety or depression
  • It arises due to your suicide or intentional self-inflicted injury
  • It relates to your participation in any manual or hazardous work, regardless of whether it is paid or voluntary
  • It is caused by a sexually transmitted disease, or by your dependence on alcohol or drugs
  • It results because you needlessly expose yourself to danger, except to save a human life
  • It results due to war, terrorism, riot or rebellion
  • It arises due to errors or omissions in your booking arrangements, or by your failure to obtain the appropriate visa
  • It is caused by the bankruptcy, negligence or default of a tour operator, travel agent, transport provider or accommodation provider
  • It is for consequential loss of any kind
Back to top

Any additional cover?

  • NoWorries Bike Cover. NoWorries also specialises in Bike Cover for cyclists, providing new for old replacement and covering your bicycle for damage and theft anywhere in the world.
  • Ski & Snowboard Travel Insurance. NoWorries provides up to $2,000 cover for your skiing equipment, snowboarding equipment and snow gear while in use. If injury or illness keep you away from the powder, your unused lift passes and ski hire costs are covered as well.
  • Surfing Travel Insurance. Up to $1,000 of cover (per surfboard) is available for the loss, theft and damage of your surfboards while abroad.
Back to top

How do I claim?

The exact process you’ll need to follow when you need to make a claim varies depending on the nature of your claim. If a medical emergency occurs while you’re overseas, you’ll need to phone the NoWorries emergency assistance line run by Intana Assist. This will need to be done within 48 hours if claims for medical costs, repatriation or trip curtailment will be paid.

For all other claims, you’ll need to notify NoWorries Insurance of any event that may lead to a claim as soon as possible — but no later than 31 days after the end of your trip. You can contact the insurer by phone, post email or fax, and you will then be able to fill out a claim form with the full details of the event that led to your claim.

You’ll need to submit the completed form to the insurer along with any supporting documentation that may be required. Depending on your claim, this could include medical reports, proof of ownership and police reports.

Back to top


Q. Can I get a quote online?

  • Yes. You can obtain a quote from the NoWorries website in around 30 seconds.

Q. How long do claims take to be finalised?

  • NoWorries aims to process all claims within 5-10 working days of receiving all the necessary details and documentation.

Q. Can I lodge a claim from overseas?

  • Yes you can, or you can authorise someone in Australia to lodge the claim on your behalf.

Q. Does NoWorries cover sporting activities?

  • Yes. The following activities are covered as standard on a NoWorries Annual MultiTrip Travel Insurance policy; cycling, surfing, canoeing/kayaking/rafting (providing they don’t involve white water rapids greater than grade 5) and scuba diving (up to 30m for qualified divers or where accompanied by qualified instructor)When you select the Winter Sports Option with your NoWorries Annual MultiTrip Travel Insurance policy you are also covered for; skiing, snowboarding, skidooing, snowmobiling and tobogganing.

Q. Am I covered if I’m overseas and have to cut my trip short?

  • Yes, if a covered event occurs and you have to abandon your trip, your unused accommodation and travel expenses that cannot be recouped will be covered.

Q. Can I take out cover when I’m already overseas?

  • This is possible, but you’ll need to phone NoWorries Insurance directly to find out whether you are eligible for cover.

Q. What do I do if I need emergency assistance while overseas?

  • You can contact NoWorries Insurance’s emergency assistance team via phone or email. This service is operated by Intana Assist and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in the world.

Q. Is there a cooling-off period?

  • Yes, you have 14 days from the time your application is accepted to cancel your policy. If you select this option, you will be refunded any premiums you have paid.

Q. Does NoWorries also offer cover for single trips?

  • Yes. You may wish to find out more about No Worries Single Trip Travel Insurance if you only want cover for one trip.

William Eve

Will is a personal finance writer for specialising in content on insurance. While he cannot give personal advice to clients, Will enjoys explaining the intricacies of different types of protective cover to help individuals and businesses find affordable cover that won't leave them underinsured.

Was this content helpful to you? No  Yes

Related Posts

Ask an Expert

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Privacy & Cookies Policy and Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy.
Ask a question
Go to site