Novotel is an international chain of mid-range to upscale hotels that operates under the French hotel group AccorHotels.
The accommodation brand has a worldwide reach, with more than 400 locations in 60 countries around the globe, including 39 properties in Australia.
Novotel discount codes and coupons
It looks like we don't have any coupons at the moment. Take a look at our most recent deals
Popular Top 5 Travel Deals coupon codes
|17 May 2019
||Up to 25% off last-minute tours worldwide
Bestselling destinations from Novotel
Novotel Review | Pros and cons
- Easily search for a deal. Click the “Our offers” tab on the main menu bar to browse current specials including promotional rates, early bird specials, and family packages.
- Extras available. Conference facilities, meeting rooms, business services, and event planning are available on request.
- Best price guarantee. Skip the travel agents’ commission and booking portal fees. Booking direct with Novotel guarantees you get the lowest rate online.
- LeClub AccorHotels. Gain access to this loyalty program that you can use when you stay at any of the 18 hotel, resort and accommodation brands in the AccorHotels portfolio.
- Lowest rates may be non-refundable. If there is a chance you will need to alter your reservation or cancel your booking, be sure to reserve a refundable room and rate.
How do I make a booking with Novotel?
Once you’re on the Novotel homepage, you can search for a hotel by entering the city or country you’re going to, and the dates you’d like to stay. A list of available properties will come up. Simply click “Check rates” to see how much a stay will cost.
Next, choose the rate type you’d like to book and add on any additionals (like breakfast), before continuing onto the payment page. You will need to enter your credit or debit card details and either pay a deposit or pay for your room in full to confirm.
What forms of payment does Novotel accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Novotel cancellation policy?
If you booked and paid for your room upfront, it's likely the rate is non-refundable. Deposits are also non-refundable once processed. Check the “Conditions” section during the booking process, or refer to your printed confirmation to be sure. If you have purchased a refundable ticket you may cancel or alter it until the deadline stated in your rate conditions.