We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
NOVICA coupon codes and discounts
About NOVICA Coupon Codes
NOVICA provides artisans from around the world with a platform with which to distribute their works. By working to ensure fair prices, sustainable production and happy artisan families, NOVICA brings real culture to your home without sacrificing integrity.
What can I buy from NOVICA?
NOVICA features a wide range of products that add a splash of global culture to your life - or perhaps someone else’s!
- NOVICA Jewellery: NOVICA allows you to shop for jewellery across the world without leaving your home. From silver earrings from Mexico to pearl bracelets from Thailand, every piece of jewellery in NOVICA’s extensive catalogue is handmade and authentic.
- NOVICA Fashion: You’ll never have to worry about matching the season with NOVICA’s fashion offerings, as artisans from around the world are making clothes to fit countless local trends. What’s more, every single article of NOVICA fashion is produced fairly and ethically.
- NOVICA Homewares: NOVICA’s artisan homewares will make you feel like you’re taking a step into a different country every time you come home. Years of tradition and culture are represented in NOVICA’s tribal masks, sculptures and furniture, all made with locally-sourced materials.
- NOVICA Paintings: NOVICA offers thousands of unique acrylic and oil paintings, all made to order by incredibly talented world artists. The NOVICA art catalogue is like a global art gallery, featuring beautiful folk art and even professional photographs and prints.
- NOVICA Gifts: The gifts on offer on NOVICA’s website are sorted into categories to make your gift shopping easier. Make your next birthday or anniversary extra special with a gift from across the world.
NOVICA Review | Pros and Cons
- Authentic, handmade, National Geographic-certified goods, so you can be confident in your purchases
- Proceeds from sales go directly towards the artisans that made your product
- Members can give out ‘microloans’ to artisans to help them get their businesses going
- Fun loyalty program with a ‘travel passport’ that keeps track of your purchase history as you build credit points
- 100% secure shopping experience, wide range of payment options, 60-day return policy
- Handmade artisan products don’t always come cheap, though many simpler pieces won’t break your bank
- Only a portion of products come with free shipping
How does NOVICA shipping and delivery work?
Shipping varies from product to product, as some items are made to order. NOVICA offers a range of shipping services with their prices and timeframes clearly listed, but the average shipping time is 2-3 weeks. Most products will be delivered by courier, which means that you’ll have to be present to sign for your package.
What forms of payment does NOVICA accept?
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
- Amazon Payments
What is the NOVICA returns policy?
You can return any item within sixty days of purchase by requesting a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. As long as the product is in its original condition, you’ll be able to get a refund. Think carefully before you refund, because unless the product arrived damaged, you’ll have to pay for shipping and tax.
More guides on Finder
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a six figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.
Ask an Expert