Connecting talented artisans all over the world to socially conscious customers.
NOVICA provides artisans from around the world with a platform with which to distribute their works. By working to ensure fair prices, sustainable production and happy artisan families, NOVICA brings real culture to your home without sacrificing integrity.
NOVICA coupon codes and discounts
|10% Off Augusts Peridot Birthstone Jewelry||
|Get $9 off||Sign up to NOVICA and receive $9 off on your next order. Sign up now!||
How do I use my NOVICA coupon code?
How do I use my NOVICA coupon code?
NOVICA’s coupon codes are very simple to use. Simply follow these steps
- Scroll through the coupon codes and copy the one you want to use, or write it down for later.
- Choose an artisan product from the NOVICA website and add it to your cart.
- Review your order and click ‘Checkout’.
- Click ‘Continue as Guest’ if you’re not signed up yet, or log in with your NOVICA details if you are.
- Fill in your shipping information and check that everything’s correct.
- Review your shipping options, including packaging if available.
- Paste or type in the coupon code from step 1, and complete the rest of your order.
What can I buy from NOVICA?
NOVICA features a wide range of products that add a splash of global culture to your life - or perhaps someone else’s!
- NOVICA Jewellery: NOVICA allows you to shop for jewellery across the world without leaving your home. From silver earrings from Mexico to pearl bracelets from Thailand, every piece of jewellery in NOVICA’s extensive catalogue is handmade and authentic.
- NOVICA Fashion: You’ll never have to worry about matching the season with NOVICA’s fashion offerings, as artisans from around the world are making clothes to fit countless local trends. What’s more, every single article of NOVICA fashion is produced fairly and ethically.
- NOVICA Homewares: NOVICA’s artisan homewares will make you feel like you’re taking a step into a different country every time you come home. Years of tradition and culture are represented in NOVICA’s tribal masks, sculptures and furniture, all made with locally-sourced materials.
- NOVICA Paintings: NOVICA offers thousands of unique acrylic and oil paintings, all made to order by incredibly talented world artists. The NOVICA art catalogue is like a global art gallery, featuring beautiful folk art and even professional photographs and prints.
- NOVICA Gifts: The gifts on offer on NOVICA’s website are sorted into categories to make your gift shopping easier. Make your next birthday or anniversary extra special with a gift from across the world.
NOVICA Review | Pros and Cons
- Authentic, handmade, National Geographic-certified goods, so you can be confident in your purchases
- Proceeds from sales go directly towards the artisans that made your product
- Members can give out ‘microloans’ to artisans to help them get their businesses going
- Fun loyalty program with a ‘travel passport’ that keeps track of your purchase history as you build credit points
- 100% secure shopping experience, wide range of payment options, 60-day return policy
- Handmade artisan products don’t always come cheap, though many simpler pieces won’t break your bank
- Only a portion of products come with free shipping
How does NOVICA shipping and delivery work?
Shipping varies from product to product, as some items are made to order. NOVICA offers a range of shipping services with their prices and timeframes clearly listed, but the average shipping time is 2-3 weeks. Most products will be delivered by courier, which means that you’ll have to be present to sign for your package.
What forms of payment does NOVICA accept?
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
- Amazon Payments
What is the NOVICA returns policy?
You can return any item within sixty days of purchase by requesting a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. As long as the product is in its original condition, you’ll be able to get a refund. Think carefully before you refund, because unless the product arrived damaged, you’ll have to pay for shipping and tax.