Lease a car that's up to 12 years old and reduce your taxable income.
With a car lease, you can get access to the vehicle you want without needing to buy the car or take out a loan. Unlike other leases, a novated lease also allows you to make payments using your pre-tax salary. You will need to be employed and have an employer willing to arrange the payments on your behalf.
NovatedLeasing.com.au is run by Fleet Choice and offers streamlined novated leasing options to let you lease a car and lower your taxable income in the process. You can choose to lease a new or used car and get access to business fleet prices by using Fleet Choice to source the car you want.
Fleet Choice organises a three-way arrangement between you and your employer, where lease payments are taken directly from your salary. Find out if a novated lease is right for you in our review below.
How does a novated lease from NovatedLeasing.com.au work?
Once you've chosen a novated lease product, you can apply for a quote and will be contacted by a Fleet Choice staff member. You can receive pre-approval and will not need to pay an initial deposit.
You can lease a new or used car up to 12 years old with a maximum term of five years, and can choose to bundle additional services and products into the lease agreement, such as insurance, maintenance and fuel. You will then make regular payments on the lease using your pre-tax salary to help reduce your taxable income. At the end of the lease term, you can simply return the vehicle with no ongoing obligation or costs.
What features are on offer?
- New or used vehicles. You can choose to lease a new car or an old car up to 12 years old.
- Fleet pricing available. You may receive discounted vehicle pricing If you use Fleet Choice to find your vehicle.
- Flexible lease terms. You can lease a vehicle for up to five years.
- Includes additional running costs. Insurance, fuel, registration and repairs will be included in the lease payment, meaning you do not need to manage the maintenance of the vehicle.
- Single straightforward payment. You will repay the lease and any additional services included in the agreement via a regular payment.
- Visa fuel card. You can choose to include a flexible fuel card as part of your lease to pay for ongoing fuel costs.
- Choose your mechanic. You can opt to use one of the Fleet Choice approved service centres or your local mechanic.
How much does the lease cost?
There are no up-front charges or fees, but you may need to pay additional fees as part of your novated lease. These will only be confirmed once you have submitted your application.
The cost of your lease will vary depending on the age of the vehicle, the term of the lease, as well as the additional services included as part of the agreement. Costs such as repairs, fuel, maintenance and insurance will be included in your payment, but will differ based on the usage of the car and lease agreement itself.
How to apply for a NovatedLeasing.com.au novated lease
If you wish to apply for a lease with NovatedLeasing.com.au, you will need to click "Go To Site" above and follow the instructions to start your application. As part of the initial application process, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- The cost of the car
- Intended use of the car
- Your annual salary
You can apply online or by phone, and will also need to provide further personal and financial details as part of the application process.
NovatedLeasing.com.au lets you lease a large range of new or used vehicles using your pre-tax income. All additional running costs will be included as part of the lease to give you simple access to the vehicle of your choice. As with all financial products, you should research a number of options before deciding on the one that best suits your needs.