Norton coupon codes and discounts June 2021
Enjoy a wide range of great Norton products at affordable prices. You can now access Norton coupons and enjoy savings on all Norton products.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Norton promo codes and deals for June 2021
How do I use my Norton promo code?
- Pick the Norton coupon code you wish to use and click on it. This will redirect you to the Norton main website.
- Pick a category of Norton products you wish to buy and start browsing through the selections available.
- Click on the product you wish to purchase and proceed to download it.
- You will be redirected to the shopping cart to review your purchase.
- Apply your coupon code in your shopping cart.
- Click on 'continue to secure checkout' and provide your billing and payment information.
- Review and confirm your order.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully used your Norton coupon code and saved.
Pros and cons of Norton
- Product guarantees. Norton offers guarantees with all their products. The product guarantees vary and while some products will come with a 60-day guarantee, others will come with a guarantee to fall back on that has no time limit.
- Authenticity. There are a lot of software products in the market that are not genuine. When you buy directly from Norton, you are assured that you’re getting the genuine product with all its features.
- Wide range of products. Norton has a wide range of products and these are categorised as Norton Tuneup, Security, Firewall, Backup & Restore. There are Norton products for different operating systems as well.
- Convenience. The online store makes it convenient for you to buy your Norton products, and most are available for immediate download after purchase.
- Different return policies: The return process and periods differ depending on the product you buy.
Shipping guide for Norton
Delivery dates and times will differ depending on the location of the recipient. The company is quick to highlight that all delivery dates and times provided with your order are simply estimates. Norton is not to be held liable for any delays with delivery.
Norton also reserves the right to charge you extra if you make any changes to your delivery address after your order has been submitted. If you don't take your ordered products in accordance with Norton terms, the risk of damage or loss are passed on to you. Orders not accepted within 30 days of being delivered will be disposed at the company’s discretion.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Norton
If you're unable to use your Norton product or are unsatisfied with the level of protection offered, get in touch with Norton Support before you request a refund.
Most Norton products come with money back guarantees, with some having a 30-day guarantee and others offering a 60-day refund policy. Make sure that you identify the refund policy that applies to your product. While Norton offers refunds on products, they will not give you a refund for the cost of shipping or handling.
About NortonLifeLock Inc
NortonLifeLock Inc. is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. Norton LifeLock has created new all-in-one protection against viruses, malware, online tracking and more. It is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert