No More Heroes creator is bringing Travis Touchdown to Nintendo Switch
The cel-shaded slacker is back for another bizarre adventure.
In advance of PAX West, which kicks off later this week, Nintendo has dropped a bunch of trailers for new games coming to the Nintendo Switch. Prime among these is the latest absurd creation of Suda51 and his team at Grasshopper Manufacture, the wacky minds behind titles like Lollipop Chainsaw, Killer7 and Shadows of the Damned.
Titled Travis Strikes Again, the game stars everyone's favourite laser-sword-wielding gamer Travis Touchdown, protagonist of the No More Heroes games released back on the Wii. Unsurprisingly, the trailer is full of irreverent humour, fourth-wall-breaking comments and that slick cel-shaded art style Suda51 is known for.
No gameplay details have been released yet, but it's likely the game will feature similar third-person sword-fighting to No More Heroes.
Travis Strikes Again is slated for a 2018 release exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale