No More Heroes creator is bringing Travis Touchdown to Nintendo Switch
The cel-shaded slacker is back for another bizarre adventure.
In advance of PAX West, which kicks off later this week, Nintendo has dropped a bunch of trailers for new games coming to the Nintendo Switch. Prime among these is the latest absurd creation of Suda51 and his team at Grasshopper Manufacture, the wacky minds behind titles like Lollipop Chainsaw, Killer7 and Shadows of the Damned.
Titled Travis Strikes Again, the game stars everyone's favourite laser-sword-wielding gamer Travis Touchdown, protagonist of the No More Heroes games released back on the Wii. Unsurprisingly, the trailer is full of irreverent humour, fourth-wall-breaking comments and that slick cel-shaded art style Suda51 is known for.
No gameplay details have been released yet, but it's likely the game will feature similar third-person sword-fighting to No More Heroes.
Travis Strikes Again is slated for a 2018 release exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight