nmoni Personal Loan
- Maximum loan amount
- Term of loan
- 1 to 7 years
nmoni is a high-tech personal loan, car broker and loan comparison website. It offers both secured and unsecured personal loans. The application process only takes a few minutes and the process is 100% online. nmoni provides a personalised rate quote based on your credit profile and additional information (without impacting your credit score). This means that your borrowing limits are based on factors such as your financial circumstances, purpose of the loan, credit rating and security offered. Opting for a secured personal loan could allow you to get a better deal and higher loan amount.
|Product Name||nmoni Personal Loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$5,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$150,000|
|Loan term||1 to 7 years|
How does the nmoni personal loan work?Once you've completed an application form for a nmoni personal loan and provided the supporting documents, nmoni will assess your current financial circumstances to determine which interest rate is applicable to you. If you have a good credit score, you could qualify for a low interest personal loan. If your credit score is less than perfect, you may be required to pay a higher interest rate or provide security.
Once your application is approved, nmoni will email you a loan contract. Depending on your circumstances, this could be a contract for a loan with nmoni or one of its lending partners. If you agree to the terms of the contract, nmoni will deposit the funds into your nominated bank account the same day or overnight.
nmoni personal loans are available from $5,000 to $150,000. nmoni personal loans can be used for multiple purposes including debt consolidation, home improvements, travel, cosmetic surgery and funeral expenses.
Eligibility criteriaIn order to qualify for a loan through nmoni, applicants must be:
- 18 years old or over
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Receiving a regular income or Centrelink payments that make up less than half of your income
How to applyBorrowers can apply for nmoni personal loans completely online. You'll need to provide the following documentation:
- Driver's licence or birth certificate
- Medicare card
- Document/bill with your current address on it
- Internet banking details to view 90 days of bank transactions
- Two recent payslips (if you're self-employed you need a copy of your 2 most recent tax return and the notice of assessments)
- Income statement from Centrelink if you receive Centrelink benefits as an additional income only
nmoni will respond to applications within 1 to 2 business days.
While nmoni may be an option worth considering for your circumstances, remember to compare other $5,000 loan options prior to submitting an application.
Features of this loanThe following features apply to nmoni loans:
- Loan amount. Minimum of $5,000. Maximum of $150,000.
- Loan term. Loans are available on terms from 1 to 7 years.
- Secured or unsecured. nmoni provides both secured and unsecured personal loan options. Providing security may reduce your rate or increase the maximum amount that you are able to borrow. Secured loans are generally cheaper.
- Competitive rates. Compare over 40 lenders to find a loan that suits you. Interest rates vary depending on your financial circumstances and credit history.
- Apply online. nmoni application process is 100% online. Applications can be completed 24/7.
- Quick application. Applications only take a few minutes to complete and funds can be provided in under 24 hours.
- No upfront credit checks. Comparing personal loans via nmoni doesn't impact your credit score.
- Good and bad credit accepted. nmoni offers loans to both good and bad credit applicants.
- Centrelink accepted. Applicants who receive Centrelink payments may still be able to apply for finance, provided that Centrelink does not make up more than half of their income.
How much does the nmoni Personal Loan cost?Because nmoni offers a range of personal loans to applicants with different financial backgrounds, fees and charges will vary. However, nmoni charges:
- No early termination fee. None of nmoni's loans come with a fee for repaying your loan early.
- No annual fee. Most of nmoni's loans do not come with an annual fee.
- No monthly fees. Most of nmoni's loans do not come with monthly fees attached.
Please note that if you opt to finance from one of nmoni's lending partners, you may have to pay the above fees.
Other fees and charges may also apply. These will be outlined in a loan's contract. Therefore, it's always important to read a contract thoroughly prior to signing.