Nintendo Switch is entering the MOBA business with Arena of Valor
Lanes and creeps are on their way to Nintendo Switch.
The biggest mobile game in China, the MOBA Arena of Valor, is on its way to Nintendo Switch.
Announced during this morning's Nintendo Direct, the immensely popular game from the giant Tencent will hit Nintendo's console in beta form this summer. The game will feature over 30 heroes, covering traditional roles like tanks, mages, assassins and support, with a range of modes including 5v5, 3v3 and 1v1 battles. Best of all, when it releases in beta later this year, it'll be completely free.
- Slightly Mad are Two Months Quicker at Building Cars than Polyphony Digital
- Producer Sam Rivera breaks down the player feedback that’s helped shape FIFA 18
- Sony is kicking off an Australian PlayStation 4 Trophy competition
- Creative director Will Ho on the introduction of RNG to Need for Speed Payback
- This week’s best game deals: Aussie Rockstars, remastered Rayman and the return of Ronaldo