Nintendo Switch is entering the MOBA business with Arena of Valor
Lanes and creeps are on their way to Nintendo Switch.
The biggest mobile game in China, the MOBA Arena of Valor, is on its way to Nintendo Switch.
Announced during this morning's Nintendo Direct, the immensely popular game from the giant Tencent will hit Nintendo's console in beta form this summer. The game will feature over 30 heroes, covering traditional roles like tanks, mages, assassins and support, with a range of modes including 5v5, 3v3 and 1v1 battles. Best of all, when it releases in beta later this year, it'll be completely free.
- Save up to $40,596.65 this Black Friday with Steam’s Autumn Sale
- Games With Gold December 2017: A very ratty Christmas
- Over four million Australians watched esports in 2017
- Black Friday 2017: The best Nintendo Switch deals in Australia
- Six compelling reasons why GTA is Rockstar’s next Nintendo Switch title