Nintendo Switch is entering the MOBA business with Arena of Valor
Lanes and creeps are on their way to Nintendo Switch.
The biggest mobile game in China, the MOBA Arena of Valor, is on its way to Nintendo Switch.
Announced during this morning's Nintendo Direct, the immensely popular game from the giant Tencent will hit Nintendo's console in beta form this summer. The game will feature over 30 heroes, covering traditional roles like tanks, mages, assassins and support, with a range of modes including 5v5, 3v3 and 1v1 battles. Best of all, when it releases in beta later this year, it'll be completely free.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG