Nintendo Switch is entering the MOBA business with Arena of Valor
Lanes and creeps are on their way to Nintendo Switch.
The biggest mobile game in China, the MOBA Arena of Valor, is on its way to Nintendo Switch.
Announced during this morning's Nintendo Direct, the immensely popular game from the giant Tencent will hit Nintendo's console in beta form this summer. The game will feature over 30 heroes, covering traditional roles like tanks, mages, assassins and support, with a range of modes including 5v5, 3v3 and 1v1 battles. Best of all, when it releases in beta later this year, it'll be completely free.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?