Nintendo Switch is getting its first proper racing sim with Gear.Club Unlimited
Could this be Nintendo's Forza?
So far, it has been slim pickings for car buffs on the Nintendo Switch. Sure, there's the brilliant banana-slinging action of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and the slick hyper-speed racing of Fast RMX, but Nintendo's latest system is sorely lacking when it comes to realistic racers like Forza and Gran Turismo.
That's set to change later this year thanks to developer Eden Games and its freshly announced racing sim Gear.Club Unlimited. Expanding upon previous Gear.Club games for iOS and Android, Gear.Club Unlimited will feature a wide variety of real cars from brands like Nissan, Mercedes and Porsche you can customise both visually and for better performance.
Most importantly, Gear.Club Unlimited will support multiplayer racing and online leaderboards, something the Switch could definitely use more of.
Gear.Club Unlimited is scheduled to launch on Nintendo Switch in Q4 2017.
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)