Nintendo Switch is getting its first proper racing sim with Gear.Club Unlimited
Could this be Nintendo's Forza?
So far, it has been slim pickings for car buffs on the Nintendo Switch. Sure, there's the brilliant banana-slinging action of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and the slick hyper-speed racing of Fast RMX, but Nintendo's latest system is sorely lacking when it comes to realistic racers like Forza and Gran Turismo.
That's set to change later this year thanks to developer Eden Games and its freshly announced racing sim Gear.Club Unlimited. Expanding upon previous Gear.Club games for iOS and Android, Gear.Club Unlimited will feature a wide variety of real cars from brands like Nissan, Mercedes and Porsche you can customise both visually and for better performance.
Most importantly, Gear.Club Unlimited will support multiplayer racing and online leaderboards, something the Switch could definitely use more of.
Gear.Club Unlimited is scheduled to launch on Nintendo Switch in Q4 2017.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?