Nintendo Switch games Black Friday 2019: The best deals
Build up a connoisseurs' game library on the cheap.
Continuing to go from strength to strength since its release, the Nintendo Switch has become the little handheld/console hybrid that just keeps on giving. Not only does it do this in the hardware department (with the newly released Lite redesign that's selling like hotcakes), but also with an ever-increasing games library. Make no mistake: there are tons of gems you ought to pick up in the 2019 Black Friday sales.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals
Here are the pick of the litter deals for Nintendo Switch so far:
- If you long to play as the plumber in a way you never have before, hit up Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $29 at Big W. That's a very decent $20 off for one of the most critically acclaimed Mushroom Kingdom spin-off adventures ever.
- While you're at your local Big W, more mature gamers ought to scoop up Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for $49 (a $20/25% saving). We're pretty sure that getting this graphically intensive game to run so smoothly on a Switch involved voodoo.
- Big W also has some "for the whole family" offers with its 30% off deal on LEGO The Incredibles. $39 for some of the best co-op brick bashing, kleptomania and platforming is well worth the monies.
- On the topic of keeping your household happy, don't underestimate the party-pleasing power of Just Dance for $28 at EB Games. This dance-a-thon usually goes for 20 bucks more than that, so boogie in before stocks disappear.
- Hoops fans should also keep an eye out at their local Big W when NBA 2K20 drops down from $59 to $39. Having a full-fledged sports sim like this in your pocket is pretty baller.
- The Gamesmen is offering Diablo 3 Eternal Collection for $58 down from $89.95 and it's well recommended for action-RPG fans. 36% off for this absolute commute-slayer is a bargain.
- Fans who lean less to the RPG genre and more to the action side of things should scoop up Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition for $49.95 at The Gamesmen. 38% off on some of the best hack and slashing on Switch is worth it.
- Anybody out for multiplayer antics needs to go to The Gamesmen for a 30% saving on Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. $49 down from $69.95 is enough of a justification to own this alongside Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- Last but not least, anybody looking to soak their screen with gore ought to grapple with Harvey Norman's 37% off saving on Mortal Kombat 11. $44 for this fighting game is downright killer.
Note: we're just entering the Black Friday season and there are still surprises to be found. (For example, EB Games has yet to reveal all of its most succulent deals.) So be sure to check back with us. And if you're after the Switch itself, there are loads of Switch hardware deals too.
Keep track of all this year's Black Friday deals with Finder's Black Friday email alert.